Reviews for The Hard Way
WannabeWolfe chapter 4 . 2/12/2010
Guh! How could such a story be put out to pasture for so long? I am so intrigued by your Draco and Hermione here and I can only hope that you'll find your way back to complete this story.
shopaholicblondie chapter 4 . 5/6/2009
I LOVE IT!

Its amazing

plz cont. ]
renaid chapter 4 . 5/6/2009
Wow. Very good. Please write more. I'm anxious as anything now!
Evil Tobi chapter 4 . 5/6/2009
Draco :_: I really like this story!
Nangini chapter 3 . 4/29/2009
Oh wow, this story is as good as the other. I really love your style and I hope you will do something with the talent you have ! ;) I'm curious for more, so PLEASE update soon !

read ya

Nangini
BonesDBchippie chapter 3 . 4/23/2007
P~!

I told you I'd catch up to you sooner or later! UGH! Hon! I'd follow you just about anywhere! YOU & J are my FAVS-Look at me I can rhyme! LOL! THIS is SUCH a KEWL story! AND I'm a HP fan too! Of course the 'librarian' in my house keeps telling me to read the books because she's read them umteen times and is dying for last one to come out in July-It's on my list of 'to do's before I die' I tell her! But in the meantime I'll just watch the movies and read your FICS! WooHOO! Can't wait for another chapter!

YTB!

~G :D
jaed621 chapter 3 . 4/7/2007
I'm engaged in this story and can't wait to see where it's going. I love that all your descriptions in this especially since they revilve around intense rich colors, it makes everything so brightly visual. I like the mood between Malfoy and Granger, the fluctuating temperature and sparking comments and I can't wait to see what you will do with them. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter. It's remarkable as always...please, keep writing. I love when one of your chapters pops up in my message box. I was glad to hear you're doing well, I'll write again soon. Take care.

Jaed xox
Diva0789 chapter 3 . 4/7/2007
ohdear...inow i cant wait itll next update to see some action!lol..more more more
Diva0789 chapter 2 . 4/3/2007
i like it alot...i am excited to get into the thick of it...if you'll excuse the pun...lol...ttyl!
jaed621 chapter 2 . 4/3/2007
Okay, I know the main characters and think I have caught on to most of what's happening, the important part being between Granger and Malfoy. The relationship you're building between them is intriguing, the tension is perfect and the rhythm between moments of compassion and hate is perfectly set. Your descriptions as always are remarkable, giving me a mental vision that's flawless. Obviously I don't need to know any more than I do to enjoy this story and of course the fact it is so well written helps but I have found it to be like any other story in that, if I just start reading the story unfolds before me. Well done, looking forward to the next chapter. I've missed the gentle lull of your words across the page so I'm glad you're back. Take care,

Jaed xox
Diva0789 chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
i like it...i usually go for the draco and ginny weasly ones but i think im gonna switch my ship to DracoHermione...lol...
banreal chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Very interesting. i really like it so far. You have good descriptions and I like how your story flows.