Reviews for Best Is Yet To Come
MargaritaS chapter 24 . 11/30/2016
i have enjoyed this story and really liked this chapter, i would love to see it continue so i will keep my fingers crossed that your life lends itself to your creative pursuits :)
meg121186 chapter 24 . 6/28/2016
Just read this story again! I really like it and hope you come back to it!
carmie.me chapter 24 . 6/1/2016
Big hit...come back..i need more..love this story..
Guest chapter 24 . 5/1/2016
I hope they getsome on this trip, I mean they both waited a long time ;) but I can understand why they waited... I really like the Story and how strong she took everything!
TinkStar87 chapter 24 . 4/2/2016
This story is good. It's the first dark Gilmore Story I've read, so i wasn't really sure if i would like it. I read it through because I'm a Rogan fan and figured 'what the heck'; glad i did. Loved that their parents are friends and have a history. Think this is the first time I've read a story that actually went into detail about their families shared history. Hope you update again soon. Read ya Later ;)
Guest chapter 24 . 3/28/2016
Please continue!
fayriegirl chapter 24 . 10/17/2015
Definitely a hit keep it coming pls
ImTheNana chapter 24 . 10/12/2015
Still hoping you're considering finishing this.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/16/2015
Please please post another chapter. And then another and another and another. I just read 2 stories in one day and I am sad I am done.
onlyinyourdreams77 chapter 24 . 7/15/2015
I am liking how slow they are going with their relationship. So do we get to find out the next secret of Lorelai's?

Why LV and not LRRH for little red riding hood? And Cheers is who?

Matt is Rory's cousin? And Tristan is his friend?

I am liking this story and I liked how you went with the rape thing bc I do know some who went through it as well...sexual abuse is not something that is easily handled nor ever truly forgotten or let go of emotionally and psychologically. Therapy for Rory in your story or no?
Droolia chapter 24 . 7/10/2015
I think it's a hit! Welcome back!

I was a bit confused with the whole Matt and Chris thing...made me think of Jess and truncheon and I was wondering how you managed to pull that off. Glad it was just Tristan and her cousin, apparently. Hope you have some more in you. Update!
Julie Sue chapter 24 . 6/17/2015
3 awww super duper cute! HITTTTT for sure! cant wait for spring break!
Aunt Pam chapter 24 . 6/9/2015
please update. love this story
Kisha84 chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
I have been waiting awhile for this story, just hoping that it would update and get a finale. Thanl you for updating and looking forward to reading more.I am happy u found ur muse.
JItterbug5 chapter 24 . 6/7/2015
This is an amazing story. During the scene between Logan and the parent I do not think I felt so many emotions. You are a great writer and I find it amazing that after so many years you are able to pick the story up so smoothly. Please keep writing and update soon.