Reviews for Harry's Birthday Ball
Cheska chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Hehe I like how the role kind of got reversed in the end. Instead of Harry whining, it's now Tom
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
i loved it so much!
EmmaRandomAs chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
lol... i like it!
Seraphina Holmes-Watson chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
This story is ace. I really like the plot in this with the whole lord thing and the mate thing. What song did you use?

Bluefire Noctiluca
Winifred.Cleaves chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
hee hee, love a good Tom/Harry pairing. brilliant when you put Bella as fankenstein's bride-mental image was awesome! altogether love this, but you might wanna compromise with your wording; I read a bit too many 'because's. x
AkiraNatsume chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Lol! That was an okay chapter
athena89 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
liked the story and would like to read wat is missing. will write you a pm with my mail adress. well done. ~athena
Ichigo Mirai chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
this is really good!
ketsuekilover chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
you should make a sequel. i loved it.
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
I loved it!

Tom is really kinky! lol

I love Snake-tounge...I cant spell the language name

Great write!

Kudos

Blade
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
I love it! This was awesome! I personally favor the over protective Sirius. I adore this pairing and was amused with all Blaise would do to keep Draco happy.
TalaDentro chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Really good story. Only have one beef, some of it is a tad repetitious. Examples: You describe Blaise's and Sirius' eyes the exact same way "Prussian blue," and your constant use of the word "phallus" (off the top of my head I can think of about twenty other words that mean the same thing, and there are probably around a hundred more - let's mix it up a bit).
Miss C Riddle chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
HAHAHA! lol loved that ending, and yes i think you should put the scene in, but then again thats only my opinion ;) bye!
reeby10 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Aw I liked that a lot! Draco and Harry's outfits for the party amuse me to no end XD
kyuufox23 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
hi. i loved this story. plz sendme th lemon part to my email address at
58 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »