Reviews for The Mixed Tape
SerenaDanaRed80 chapter 7 . 5/1/2012
Good story! Reid & Wendy are so cute together!please update soon!
Elm Treigh chapter 7 . 8/16/2010
Loves this! gonna add to my alerts cuz this was awesome! Update soon yeah? I see it's been like what? 3 years? :( But hopefully with a new review you'll find it in you to update. :)
Elm Treigh chapter 4 . 8/16/2010
oh geez! I haven't laughed so much in a chapter in such a loooong time. Thanks for that! Loved the Harry Potter references. Don't agree with the Remus/Sirius pairing you have going on, but it was still funny!

Now excuse me. I'm gonna read the rest of it. :)
Kermitfries chapter 3 . 4/16/2008
Don't give up on the story! I know muses are difficult, but the only way to get them under control is to write. And i wanna see what happens next. So update...please?
Serenitydmn chapter 7 . 4/11/2008
Hey, this is a really great story. I hope you update cause I really wanna know what happens.
Cadaverous Apples chapter 7 . 2/6/2008
Really really cute! I was really happy with the way that you've been able to portray the sons and Aaron-even though that's a side of him I've never seen-and Wendy's personality fits with them perfectly. I also like it how she's there before Sarah and Kate are typically in the picture, so she has a chance to get to know the sons without them buzzing around. (no offense to Sarah or Kate-I just think that they tend to get annoying with OCs and Reid)

Like I said before, I really like how you've done Aaron. He's actually likable, and not that utter douche that he usually is in other fics. It's really well written, too-hardly any Covenant fics are worth reading, and yours truly is. Keep it up!

...and, a revival update (even if it hasn't even been all too long) would be really appreciated. ;)
Beccatdemon13 chapter 7 . 1/19/2008
I really like this story. Wendy makes me laugh and sounds like someone I would be friends with-if she was real. I love how she just rambles all the time. It makes me think of one of my friends who always rambles and like never stops talking. Anyway update soon, please.
My-One-Sin-Is-You chapter 7 . 1/3/2008
Love your story are you gonna write any more chapters?
nerdyy.girl chapter 7 . 12/9/2007
Ugh. Update soon? And I love the randomness of Wendy. I wish I could be like her... )
tarien en' ohta chapter 7 . 12/9/2007
aw that was so sweet!

i love this story

especially since wendy's ramblingness about harry potter reminds me of myself, except with more star wars added

love much, keep writing, and may the force be with you
AdriannaLili chapter 7 . 12/9/2007
I Really like this good job. can't wait for more.

Alyx
somebody2love chapter 7 . 11/30/2007
hey i would just like to say i have been following this story from the beginning and i LOVE IT! i dont know if i ever reviewed it before but i have been waiting FOREVER for this chapter and i am SO HAPPY! i loved it! please keep writing!

ur greatest fan

P.S. sry i never reviewed in the past but i have loved this story ever since u started it!
ChelsieMarie chapter 7 . 11/25/2007
I love your story so far! I can't wait for your next update. Hope its soon! :)
Spindle Faerie chapter 7 . 11/25/2007
i lurve this story! I'll be on the edge of my seat untill (it does have two ls right?) you update next :]]

ACTUALLY. I think it only has one l... i'm keeping it like that though.
alygdgrl chapter 7 . 11/24/2007
Love it. Can't wait 4 more.