Reviews for Festival Problems
Regina Staniscia chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Wow! You managed to take a story, and movie that I truly cherish, and make it a total abortion.
Girl, you suck major dick when it comes to writing. Are you sure you wish to embarrass yourself in public? Don't quit your day job. Fast food is your future.
Anonymous A Ninny-Mouse chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Not bad for your first time. A little short, but length comes with experience. I will point out that there were a few grammatical errors, enough that I can't really take the time to list them now, so that's something to work on in the future. Overall, you did well. It was a nice dialogue that captured the characters nicely. The best thing you can do for your writing is write often. Practice brings better, longer, stories. You're well on your way; keep writing, friend!
The Light's Refrain chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Sounds pretty good so far plot-wise. I wonder what snag Jing's going to hit later on? However, there are some odd grammar quirks in there you may want to fix. You might want to proofread your next chapter before you send it (sometimes I forget to do this, or I feel too lazy to do it, and it ends up biting me in the butt later on XP)or have someone else look over it first.

Looking forward to the next chapter

Cya!