Reviews for Not just any old bet
Wense chapter 6 . 10/25/2014
This is so fucking cute, adorable and Draco is totalky hilarious and cute when he doesnt know what to do. Thank god snape is here haha. Awesome job! Definitly one of my favs
wense
Wense chapter 5 . 10/25/2014
Ok, I NEVER laughed so much in a dramione! You are brilliant. Poor darling Draco that has an endless hell day!
Wense chapter 4 . 10/25/2014
You have no fucking idea how much i laughed during crabbe and goyle's bet action. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! DUMBLEDOR OF ALL PEOPLE! AMAZINGLY BRILLIANT!
Wense chapter 3 . 10/25/2014
I dont think all the final battle thing is really realist, but for the dramione thing, its perfect. Love how she fell in his arms and his remark. Awww, love him. But poor him that killed his own father :'(
Wense
Wense chapter 2 . 10/25/2014
Omg, totally amazing! Crabbe is so lost, its hilarious! And poor Draco! Your characters totally have the slytherin spirit, love it.
wense
Wense chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Haha omfg, I feel this is going to be VERY interesting ;)
Wense
AllstarEms chapter 16 . 8/31/2014
It's a good story line but there a few grammatical errors and you have (I mean this in the politest way possible) an annoying tendency to hyphenate words that don't need to be hyphenated - like "weekend" and sometimes you separate words that are one word - like "sometime".
AQuestioningMind chapter 31 . 1/23/2014
HELLO. Thank you for doing a Dramione fanfiction. I really liked your story and BLAISE IS AWESOME
Ditto Princess chapter 31 . 1/14/2014
Awe I love it!
Guest chapter 31 . 1/13/2014
I liked the plot and characters of the story but I personally feel that it was very poorly written.
dani chapter 31 . 1/10/2014
I really loved this story! Great job!
Anna M chapter 31 . 12/19/2012
I love this story. Im so glad you made Narcissa nice. You should write more!
Sophia Lena Duchannes Riddle chapter 31 . 9/4/2012
I liked it!
anon chapter 31 . 8/26/2012
LOVED IT
natelliemalfoy chapter 31 . 6/28/2012
Absolutely brilliant story! I loved it!