Reviews for Untold History
Kaori Minamino chapter 8 . 7/22/2011
One chapter left! Oh man!

Poor Kurama, I definitely feel for him. It's bad enough to watch your sister go through that once, but to be revived into that much pain is just unbearable. That was not one of Koenma's brighter moments, bringing her back while her body was still in shambles.

I hope she pulls through this, for Kurama's sake, and Koenma's health as well. Kurama and Avaria deserve that much, especially after all she's been through.

Can't wait to see how this ends up!

Kaori Minamino chapter 7 . 5/3/2011
Love Gabriel! He's an alright dude.

Love Kurama! Self control is something he excels at, while all the while maintaining his graceful fox nature.

This is a nice closure to this portion of the story, but I would be lying if I told you I'd be content with this being an ending. I want more from Kurama and his sister, even if it's just one more chapter of them together, or even him burying her or something else with those two together.

Great chapter though! Keep it up! And if you do decide to end it and post a separate sequel, let me know! I will be looking for it!

Kaori Minamino chapter 6 . 5/1/2011
Not gonna lie, if I had to be executed, Gabriel's the one I'd want.

I don't know if anything beyond epically hardcore sums it up better. Sucks she had to go like that, but she put up one super fight. Now, I don't know what kind of a chance our guys stand against Gabriel and the rest of those demons, but I know it's going to be gooooooood when that barrier comes down.

Can't wait for the next one! Keep up the good work!

Kaori Minamino chapter 5 . 4/16/2011
Hello there!

I just started your story today, and this is really intense. I mean, heart-wrenching is probably a good word to describe it, especially for poor Kurama. But it's so well written that I will not fault you for what you're putting it here.

While I always hope for a happy ending, this is listed under the Angst category, so I kind of knew what I was getting into. The only thing I'm a bit confused on is the Powers that Be, which I'm guessing is elaborated on more in the future. If so, sweet. If not, I'll live, but they are JERKS like WHOA!

Can't wait to see how the reunion works out, and what's up with this group that Avaria is willing to die horribly for. Keep up the good work.

Shadow Ice Maiden chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
Whoa. I file that pulses green! Cool. Oh, so cute! Update soon please! db
Kuramastrass chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
I read this earlier, during my study hall. But I couldn't login. So I'm reviewing now.

It was good. A lot more... uplifting than the previous chapters. It actually made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, you know that?

(And maybe people are afraid to reveiw with just a "good job" because they see my reviews and are intimidated. Just a thought.)

And I like fanfictions that make me cry! (I mean, in a good way. Not the ones that make my cry because they suck so bad. That isn't good.) I mean, it's a sign that a fanfiction is good, if it can make me cry...

But then...

I cry when I read my own stuff, so...

I'm a good writer?

Anyhow, I liked it. And I just have one tiny little question. How do you come up with this stuff? It's a lot more... original... than a lot of the things I read (and write, sometimes). Most of what I read is pretty... cliche.

I'll be waiting for chapter four.
Kuramastrass chapter 2 . 11/16/2008
Oh. My God.

I added this story... or maybe I added you, I don't remember... my alert list, not thinking that you would ever, ever update...

I am SO glad I did. I never would have realized you updated.

I almost started crying. I was crying, a little bit, at the end. Please, update when you can. I'm very interested in reading more.
Shadow Ice Maiden chapter 2 . 11/14/2008
Oh that's cute and sad at the same time... That's...wow. I had to re-read the first chapter to figure out what was happening _; Thank you for updating! UPDATE AGAIN SOON PLEASE! very good so far. Keep it up! db
Miss Kari -Kuramastrass chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
(I'm too lazy to log-in...)

Well, all I can really say is that I love it, and I hope you update it soon... (This is the second or third time I've read it, too, by the way, and each time I end up almost in tears...)
CanaanAlshea chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
That was beautiful and sad.