Reviews for Together We Stand
Brigid Tanner chapter 4 . 3/29/2007
Thanks for a great story! Can't wait to see what you come up with next : )
heather03nmg chapter 4 . 3/29/2007
Finally the site is working long enough for me to finish the story.

Loved it, as always you did a perfect job with the brotherly banter...still laughing at rock, paper, scizzors and barbecued Wendigo.

Your writing is amazing and I enjoy every word.

Keep up the great work and I'll keep sending you cookies, maybe even a cupcake :)
friendly chapter 4 . 3/29/2007
great job... that was a good story
LovinJackson chapter 4 . 3/29/2007
That was really great ... there was just enough of everything in it. the humour was terrific and i love Dean muttering lmao That guy is just too adorable in whatever he does lol I could just imagine poor Sam tho stuck with an irritated Dean in a cave ... it would have been an interesting experience lol

Fantastic :-)

LovinJackson chapter 3 . 3/29/2007
Hey

That was soo good ... you seriously write the boys really really well.

(“So you want to do rock, paper, scissors to decide which way to go?” he said.

Sam sighed. Just once he wondered what it was like to have a conversation with a fellow adult.)

That line was so funny ... but so true at times lmao I love Dean lol

Great job !

friendly chapter 3 . 3/29/2007
great job...
friendly chapter 2 . 3/29/2007
great chapter.. keep it up
ziggy.uk chapter 3 . 3/29/2007
Hey, loved that chapter, and all the underlying humorous banter between them whilst tied up by the Wendigo and facing the real possibility of becoming dinner and pudding! And Dean, as usual only too eager to deflect the Wendigo onto him to save Sam. Loved the humour "He wondered just how weird your family was when being captured by the same killer monster was actually considered an improvement on your day" and Dean saying being tied up was not his favourite position unless a hot chick was involved and Sam's disgusted reply that his day was bad enough without mental images like that! You write the boys so true and so well, and I know I say that a lot but it just has to be said again!

From the last line "Hey Sammy, wait up! Sam! Quit walking so fast would you? Sam!" I guess there must be at least one more chapter to come - awesome, can't wait!
ziggy.uk chapter 2 . 3/29/2007
Yeah, another cliffy, or 2 cliffies if you like as both Sam and Dean are unconscious in different tunnels! At least both have had to sense to continue in the direction they were originally going, so they have more chance of actually meeting up! Trust one to have the kerosene though and the other to have the matches, not much good against a Wendigo without both items! But are there two Wengigoes as both boys are unconscious! Loved how Sam was glad he fell down the hole if it prevented Dean from being hurt and how it gave Dean a warm feeling when Sam protected him, not that he would show it or let Sam know that!

Brilliant chapter as usual, so waiting for Chapter 3 now! At least I was finally able to read and review here, though it took a few hours for the page to come up!
aithreachas chapter 2 . 3/29/2007
Another good start and good wrting...as always. I enjoyed how you juxtaposed their thoughts regarding the situation their in...highlighting the similarities showed how in tune with each other they really are. I'll be looking forward to your next post. Thanks.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
Yeah, another of your multi chapter stories - awesome! Just loved this first chapter, you got the boys banter and gentle digs at each other perfectly, you really should write for SN you know! (And when you wrote Sam huffed, I just thought of that video, it so made me laugh!) A wendigo story, brilliant, at least Sam had the sense for them not to split up, but then what does he go and do, fall down a hole, then the ceiling caves in, blocking the hole and they are separated! At least Dean has some idea where he is but not if he's injured or not! Trust you to leave it on a cliffy! Off to read chapter 2 as I see you've also posted that! Loving this already! You rock!
NovemberSGA chapter 2 . 3/28/2007
Okay...that was an exceptionally evil cliff...Please, please, please post again soon!

Good job keeping the boys in character The snark and introspection are really good.
pandora jazz chapter 2 . 3/28/2007
What a great beginning with the brother disagreement, "Its a road," "Crease". I think Sam might help clean the Impala after this hunt, he'll be glad they get out of the woods.

Loved Sam remembering the last Wendigo hunt. He had just got his brother back and could have lost him that day and where would he be today?

I like how the brothers think the same, which is true. That's what's make them good at what they do. Sam was trying to find Dean complaining and thinking the same thoughts, better planning, more supplies and never use the phrase "walk in the park", perfect.

Dean's thought, 'Maybe it was time to take up a career less dangerous, like shark fishing.' Cute.

Well the brothers may have been searching for each other, but looks like the Wendigo found them, so hopefully he reunites them.

Thanks for sharing another story with us and for the fast posts, I really appreciate that.

Take care.
LovinJackson chapter 2 . 3/28/2007
I really like this story so far ... i think you write the banter between the boys very well and im really enjoying it.

I loved the whole drive on the "not road" lol and of course they had to bve separated lol

keep up the good work, i'll look forward to reading more

roxy071288 chapter 2 . 3/28/2007
O.O You need to continue this right now! (and i mean that with the utmost respect ])
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »