Reviews for Together We Stand
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Very good first chapter. I wonder when the wendigo will make his appearance? Or the boys gonna be busy somewhere else.
heather03nmg chapter 2 . 3/28/2007
While I do appreciate the update, you left us with an even bigger cliffie than the last chapter...I'm totally withholding cookies!

Great chapter, you had me giggling at Sam's idea of throwing matches at the Wendigo, such a mental image I have right now.

Well, on the plus side, since the Wendigo captured both guys, they should be reunited...hopefully...

Thanks for adding in some hurt Dean action, you know it makes me happy and wanting to bake cookies!

UPDATE!
RosieCotten chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
yay !

real good.

D
friendly chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
great start.. keep up the awesome work
Brigid Tanner chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
I hate cliff-hangers...hurry up with the next part, please? I forget you're in the UK until you spell "tire" as "tyre" : ) As always, great job with the story and characters.
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Yay, you're back and with another multi-chapter fic, you've made my day so happy!

So, awesome job as usual with the brotherly banter, I swear you could give Kripke a run for his money...your dialogue is always just so true to character!

So, I love Wendigo stories and I look forward to your version, already have me hooked since you left off with a cliffie (hm, maybe I should rethink my desires for you to write multiple chapters)

Although I'm not a hurt Sam kind of girl, I will still be happily following along because after all, you are the queen of angst! Now, lets get writing, I need an update!
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4