Reviews for Requirements
Cmdr. Gabe E chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Aw, why couldn't this be longer? Anywayz, really good Bea/Mik fanfic! Too bad they're both dead now, eh? Really sucked that Locke "killed" Mik. He did seem like a really interesting character. Thanks for delving deeper into these two "Others". I guess it really was possible for them to have had a relationship, being alone in the middle of the jungle and all ;)!
AllieSMG chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Wow, what a great oneshot! You've made a mikhail/Bear shipper out of me! LOL

I can't believe they're both dead. I really liked Mikhail too, I thought he was interesting, just as most of the Others are. I have written a Ben oneshot 'A Special Kind of Love' and a Ben WIP that I'm still working on, but I never tried Mikahil or Bea. I should, you've inspired me. What should I write? Hm...

This was great, sorry for rambling. Loved the discussion about his eye. All the dialogue for him seemed so in character, and that's hard to do when you've only seen him in two episodes. Well written and nice job!

Please PM me if you have any ideas for oneshots for me to write about the Others. I would appreciate it, you write for them so well! :D