Reviews for You've Got Mail
PineapplexFudge Angel chapter 3 . 9/1/2011
Oh yea i forgot to write in my other review that the last set of emails were on my BIRTHDAY! how ironic... So basically u finished this on my birthday, the year I graduated from 6th grade! That wad one of the best years of my life, cause as a reward for me becoming valedictorian and being 1st in out federation (I live in the Caribbean, in a sister island federation of St. Kitts and Nevis - try to look it up) my parents and I went on a cruise! So that year was pretty special for me _
PineapplexFudge Angel chapter 4 . 9/1/2011

the ending was priceless! Totally loved this story and I think the plot was pretty good! I really liked how the whole fic was in email form for some reason... Will there be a sequel?
filipinochick chapter 4 . 7/26/2011
I cracked up at the end with Tsunade's letter! It was realy good! XD XD
zunaira ghazal chapter 4 . 1/19/2011
haahahahahahahaha amazing!
celly chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
Don't be shy MAKE THEM RESTOR THE UCHIA CLAN!'nrhb'l...don't ask
TheAntelopicNatureGirl.Says U chapter 4 . 3/7/2009
omg lol that was short and sweet

kewl stuff
TheAntelopicNatureGirl.Says U chapter 3 . 3/7/2009
wow this is a short story.\

only four chapters

some have like...65

but who has that much time

good job
SasuSaku Forever and Ever chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Okuyukashii chapter 4 . 8/21/2008
I like it! I love stories composed entirely of emails, they're fun to read. Great job!
Clockwork Mockingbird chapter 4 . 3/20/2008
I smiled all the way through that! Meep! *off to read your other stories.* Meep!
extraordinaire chapter 4 . 1/24/2008
Aw! That was so cute and really funny! I loved it! Great job!
blahblahblahx3 chapter 4 . 1/3/2008

kewl story!

write more?

Bells-n-Akira chapter 4 . 1/2/2008
Haha. That's a great ending, it was a little disturbing that EVERYONE found out about their little make-out session, but that makes all the better You should make a sequal, but this time Sakura should think that Sasuke is cheating on her Or the other way around (it's funny when jealous people beat up others) I am all waiting for the sequal(AKA Start tping it, please!)
Ribs On The Run chapter 4 . 12/23/2007
Ah, hat was great for some light, comical reading! . I'm still going "tee-hee" right now...

And I laughed out loud at Naruto's so correct yet incorrect (first, and also very difficult to read) email. He can spell 'Kakashi-sensei' without spell check! CHEERS! Go Naruto! XD
horse princess chapter 4 . 12/1/2007
i love tsunade and sake that is very funny and I LOVE IT and with sasuke jealous over sakura ME LOVE