Reviews for forsaken
Glitter and Kisses chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Bam! Loved it! As a Catolic and someone with a theological background, I gootta say well done! not blasphemous at all! I liked the idea, the parallels, it was original, and really captured their relationship. "belive in me." that line killed me. I'm sure that's what Jesus said at one point and to have Bakura say it... WOWOWOWOW *heart*
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
the hail mary's in latin? oO the last bit's in latin i can tell that much... *must pay attention in class* -_-

*glomps story* bakura's such a character he's so loveable.

brittney
lavalieres chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Oh, I simply love when people play with the Bakurae and religion. Yet very few do so as well as you have done. Transitions were smooth, flow was impressive, and your use of religious concepts was well done! And coming from a Christian, believe me when I say that I take absolutely no offense to this fic at all. It's really quite tragically beautiful. Thanks for the excellent read! 8D
TheSilentThief chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Wowza. Intense stuff, but believable. I never saw Ryou as the religious type...although he does run into a church at the beginning of the Memory arc, doesn't he? Hm...Kudos to you on a believable angle on these two.
LynLin chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
That was very good. I applaud you. ]
elliott ashes chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
I love this fic, it's so emotional and poetic. It's very original and powerful, you chose a difficult theme and wrote it well. Thank you for your review on chapter four of Evil Town!
Silver Hunteress chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
Okay I'm not religious at all so I have no idea what the heck you are talking about with the bolded text. Could you explain that to me and maybe translate the prayer? But everything else I loved and I know I'll like it even more when I understand the religious significance of it all.
Kayrie chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
I applaud you for writing a story of this nature. It takes guts and articulation to get this across.

Out of all of this, the most impacting part was Ryou looking up imploringly to an indifferent Mary.