Reviews for The Interference III: Wings of Time
I'm excited for Magus... You better not choose to kill him in this.
CHRONO TRIGGER IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE GAMES EVER
ITS PROBABLY MY FAVORITE SQUARE ENIX GAME
revan193 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
As a fan of "Self-Insert" fics, I must tell you this:

You have created a great series of fics and I already want to see the end of the "Chrono Trigger" part! To be honest, I think you should do a comic or a manga based on the interference series.

The Elric brothers and Alexander the "interference" and master of the Lockshield inside the world of "Chrono Trigger"? Interesting...

I liked this chapter, I had the impression of being watching the beginning of Chrono Trigger, good job!
Gameflyer1992 chapter 35 . 9/23/2011
Incredible story, as usual; this marks my milestone of finishing what you have finished posting thus far.

I see how tough basing a KH originated story in a 2D realm; if I am able to make an AU of ur stories, I am not sure that this will be one world I'll use. Furthermore, I may just replace it with something else if I can.

Regardless, I can't wait for the next chapter of Interference IV, keep up the great work, & may I suggest one of the 2000 Spider-Man PS1 games for one of your later installments? Just a suggestion. Again, keep up the great work!
GameJunkie7 chapter 35 . 6/28/2011
Again another spectacular story Spud. This one was a doozy for me really, the action scenes were so plentiful that I had to take constant breaks to finish envisioning it in my mind in an anime/manga-like fashion (I visualize all things I read like that) and the Chrono Omnislash was a little on the spot since the Omnislash is one of Cloud's techniques like you mention at the beginning of Dark Renegade but I can see how it fits.

Now as for a little note of mention on the Chrono Paradox attack wouldn't constantly traveling back in time within the same general space cause a huge paradoxical anomaly such as if any of the past Alex touch each other they would cease to exist like in Timecop? Or cause a large distortion of space that would veritably destroy everything within a given space? Or does the Lockshield protect Alex from that?
GameJunkie7 chapter 29 . 6/26/2011
Holy crap when he got the Rainbow Katana a random thought I haven't had in ages flashed through my mind. I suddenly imagined the ever silent Crono saying "TASTE THE RAINBOW!" as he slashes something *snigger*
Hijokugei chapter 20 . 6/6/2011
Crossing worlds: An action with unfathomable consequences, ne?
Goeno chapter 32 . 5/28/2011
I really, really, really loved this chapter. but of course, I'm a girl!
Tri-Emperor of The Twilight chapter 35 . 12/23/2010
Great story I read this right after re-reading number 1 and you really have gotten better.
mangagor chapter 34 . 8/9/2010
YES! you did a perfect job with this part aswell!took some time but it was SO worth it! :D hmmm... i wonder when erica's nobody will appear... errm... i'll just read the next chapter and start reading the next chapter!
mangagor chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
i'm still tired and i don't want to disturb the rest of my family... but i had at least to do an air punch and whispering "YES!" seeing the next game as i have it on DS and it's one of my absolute FAVORITES! Newbie-spud gained 1 fanboy!
Moonshine's Guide chapter 35 . 11/26/2008
Excellent series of stories. I really admire you for writing this so well. Definitely one of the best stories I've read.

Did you know that Square is going to rerelease Chrono Trigger for the DS?

Yes, they are.

KEEP WRITING!
Sahxyel chapter 35 . 12/29/2007
Jeez Newbie-Spud! All those projects! Eesh, and here I am with none of mine even CLOSE to finishing...of course, I'm a lazy bum and I rarely get on the computer to type out stories, plus the whole writer's block that seems to be chronic for me...

Uhg.

Anyway, this story is getting MASSIVE. Seriously. I'll have to admit though, you lost me for a while in this section. I usually read fics about stuff I know, and well...eh. FMA was more intertaining for me since I've heard of it before, but I'll admit I haven't heard of Chrono Trigger until you put up this next installment. 0.0

The next one sounds intriging, and I shall check it out when I can! Nice, breaking away from the mold of Squeenix though. I don't think I wouldv'e handled another to be honest. Just hope I can get into the next chapter...*anxious*

You, Newbie-Spud, are no newbie in my eyes. You actually seem to be better at the whole fanfiction thing than 90 percent of the other ficwriters here. I commend you and give an 'imaginary' ribbon of Endurance and Excellence! *forks over a ribbon with a small shield-symbol in the middle*

Wow, this is a pretty long review for me. 0.o Hm. Guess this'll make up for my lazy arse not reviewing for the last couple chapters then, huh? ;)
Raxivace chapter 35 . 12/27/2007
Hilarious stuff! It was funny seeing Roxas' and Joumae's reaction at Crono talking!

Now I await Final Mix...
Minako the Dragon Maiden of DW chapter 35 . 12/24/2007
The next story is Star Ocean serie? I'm not so sure about it.