Reviews for The Companion Coffee Shop
Toaofwriting chapter 21 . 11/10/2013
This was quite a good story. I really liked how you tied up so many threads. However, there was one thing that bothered me: Some of the characters were rather OOC in their dialogue. For example, I can't see Ace saying "a rather large number of people," she'd probably say "loads of people," or something like that. Also, 7's dialogue seemed a bit off in his conversation with Martha. However, I do understand that writing so many characters can be very challenging, and I take my (imaginary) fez off to you for your job with putting all of them together. You did a great job with that, and with weaving together everything.
However, you may want to spruce up some of the dialogue, and I also believe that the Doctors should have more of a problem with guns. None of them ever liked guns.
Other than that, this was a great story. Fantastic job! :)
inspibrain101 chapter 21 . 10/24/2013
LOVE the 12th doctor drop at the end!
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 21 . 8/3/2013
Yay! Glad to see it all worked out in the end. It would be lovely to have another story from you. : )
goodoldtimemachine chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I must admit it is a very good first chapter!
Well done!
AliceCullen3 chapter 21 . 8/3/2013
I LOVE IT!
Vilinye chapter 20 . 6/7/2013
Six's comment about his coat remind me of a Discworld quote:
It really was an awful garment, that pullover. It had a queasy zig-zag pattern in many strange, unhappy colors. It looked like something knitted as a present by a colorblind aunt, the sort of thing you wouldn’t dare throw away in case the garbage collectors laughed at you and kicked your trash cans away.
AliceCullen3 chapter 20 . 6/5/2013
Elionu chapter 19 . 5/17/2013
This is great! Please continue!
Vilinye chapter 19 . 5/17/2013
Good to see you're up and running again.
AliceCullen3 chapter 19 . 5/17/2013
RiddleMeThis17 chapter 18 . 5/16/2013
Heheee... I love this story! I think it's rather in-character. Ace has every reason to beat the utter crap out of Glitz (if you're taking the slightly-canon and paracanon idea that she lost her virginity to him- Which most of the fandom takes as a slightly rape/dub-con thing.) and I'm slightly disappointed that the Doctors didn't let her.
Awesome story! I love it! Can't wait for Eight to come in, never mind Six (Oh god, the arrogance of that incarnation- Seven, Ten and Eleven are going to wonder what was wrong with them in that incarnation- Then again, Eleven probably wonders that about all of his past incarnations). Are you going to bring in Susan? I hope you do, just to see what happens with the 'Oh yeah, I have a granddaughter'.
Nine's going to come in with Rose, right? And where are the Ponds? TT Or Clara?
Keep it up and DFTBA!
AliceCullen3 chapter 18 . 3/12/2013
Vilinye chapter 18 . 3/11/2013
Okay, Second has arrived. I like him...
RK-Striker-JK-5 chapter 18 . 3/11/2013
I hope so, too! Anyway, mildy confusing at first, but I got it all sorted out soon enough. So MANY to keep track of! I liked Ace punching Glitz, too. :D Deserved it. *Walks away, muttering* ;)
Meian Kurayami chapter 17 . 2/12/2013
This. Is. Epic!
Everyone coming together like this... Oh I can't wait to see what happens next! Will he find Susan? What's happening with Donna?
Please update! This story is simply brillant!