Reviews for Unwanted Memory
Gratia Astra chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I liked it, except you should change the rating to a T. The language definitely doesn't fit the K rating. But I did like Kenpachi's reaction.
mimi chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
i loved this story i would love to find out more about yumichikas past and to find out what would happen to a man that would try the same thing again
SilentlyDoomed chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Thats just awful! poor yumichika no wonder hes so obssessed with beauty...this is just sad
Evie chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
that was sweet, though i've never really thought of zaraki as a homophobe. i'm glad it wasn't sexual. i hate fics like that, gay OR straight.
Kage chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
That was well done! I was impressed. Very touching, and I thought you portrayed the characters realistically.
Suicide In A Bottle chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
I really don't think you botched Kenpachi up at all. I can so hear him saying that.
Fox-Sin chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
love it you should add more
TheCrossoverQueen chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
XD i like this. kepachi is kinda funny in here.
IndigoLight chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Must...Read...again!

It's a wonderful tragic, alomost death-defying-worth story!

I'm a terrible person too. I made Ikkaku Kill Yumichika...T_T
yuki-kami chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
i love this story so...beautiful!
TrulyWished chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
I liked it.
lelann37 chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
hm, i always love fics about those four...they're such a cute little family. poor yumichika...but at least he's got friends
HauntedPast chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
Aw, that was a tearjerker. That's actually a really good reason for him wearing that orange turtle neck all the time.
Chari-Chan chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
...so sad T_T poor Yumi, the story is so well written and this is a scenario I actually think could fit well into the bleach storyline...can I hope for a sequel?

*faves*