Reviews for From Deep Inside
hailtheheartbreakers chapter 2 . 6/18/2008
I object to you using the name Emmeline for the evil person!
Prince Fire and Music chapter 12 . 1/4/2008
You might want to try description with what happened at the ballroom, who was there, etc. Perhaps add some tension between Gareth and Lizeth? Like she knows he wants to tell her something but they keep getting side-tracked til the end. There's nothing wrong with what you have now, it could just use a bit more description, ya know? Anyway love ya, and we ought to get all caught up on what's been going on with each other!
Bekahlu chapter 11 . 9/14/2007
ahh! surprise twist at the end! ohh la la, a ball! How marvelous! I would love to go to the ball. to decribe myself.. hmm.. ok I will try... Honey Brown wavy locks, green and yellow speckled eyes, tall, thin, freckels sprinkled lightly accross face, and my attire, ... thats a touhg one. maybe a royal blue gown, floor length, with a v-neckline, and not quite guarter length! Ok, I know that was a lot of descriptions, so sorry, use whatever you want, and feel free to change any of it! This was a great chapter, and update soon!
Prince Fire and Music chapter 11 . 9/13/2007
Oh! Drgnfly! I was hoping you wouldn't abandon this story! OK I think the fight scene is a little too quick, but again it works. You may want to lengthen it out a bit, but that's my personal opinion. Why sure I'd LOVE to go to a ball! Um, descriptions? Eek. Golden brown hair, stormy blue eyes, a square jaw, high cheek bones, proud lips, serious eyebrows, slightly tanned, pinkish skin, a faint scattering of freckles across a turned up bell-shaped nose that could be a little bit small. Hehe, very descriptive, sorry. Uh, garments? Herm. How about either a white tuxedo (if that's what you're going with) or a suit of pale blue and white with a pale blue cape, gauntlets of gold, no helmet (or helmet unattached) and a single rose of the purest white in my hand.
Ardelis Mercy chapter 10 . 8/4/2007
Glad to see that you updated! The end is near and she's learning how to use her powers! That's so exciting! I can't wait! :D The only thing I wanted to point out is that you might want to check your spelling or watch some of your grammer before you post because there were a few errors that you could fix pretty easily, but otherwise this chapter was really great and I liked it! Update soon!
Prince Fire and Music chapter 10 . 7/29/2007
I love the twist! Too often do we hear of people being fairies or witches or stuff like that. A spirit is really unique! Anyway I like this story, honestly, and not just because I like you. I can't foresee what happens in this story, which flares my interest. It's unique and I can't tell where the ending lies. You need to continue this! I'm gonna make sure you do!
Prince Fire and Music chapter 9 . 7/12/2007
I'd have to agree that I like how you include God in this story. I'm a Christian and so I like reading writing that has my faith included in it. However (And this is just me), I thick some of the cursing is pretty irrelavent and tends to make the morals of your characters a little loose. There's nothing wrong with having them sound natural, it's just that some places really don't have to have it. I'm enjoying this fic so far! I'm anxious to read more!
Ardelis Mercy chapter 9 . 6/25/2007
Oh this update was for me! Thank you so much! *smiles.* And you're welcome for the reviews. I really enjoyed reading your story! :) This chapter was very insightful. So that lady was her mother? That explains a lot and it was really neat how they met by "mind traveling". I like how Lizth is learning magic quickly since it's in her blood and everything. That's so cool. Well update soon! I'll be waiting.
Bekahlu chapter 9 . 6/25/2007
whew! This chapter was good, and had a liot of key information about Lizth past!

Aw, and she finally met her mother! And, it seems magic comes fairly natural to her!

I also like the cliff-hanger at the ned, I wonder what she is needed for?

please update soon!
Ardelis Mercy chapter 8 . 6/23/2007
I love this! :) They live in trees! That's so neat. Wll Lizth stay there or continue to live in the "human world"? I'm excited for more! Can't wait to read what's coming next! UPDATE SOON!
Ardelis Mercy chapter 7 . 6/23/2007
Oh! What's going to happen now that Lizth knows? Will she become the Leader? This story is getting so good! :) I really like reading it! Well, on to the next chapter!
Ardelis Mercy chapter 6 . 6/23/2007
So Gareth will be taking her back? I'm liking him more but there's something about him that I have my doubts about...not sure what it is but...Anyway, I liked this chapter. How Lizth was crying and she ran into him. And he was there to help her feel better. It was cute.
Ardelis Mercy chapter 5 . 6/23/2007
Very interesting conversation at the beginning of the chapter. This story is getting quite good. Will Gareth stop acting so cold? And who will tell Lizth about her guardians? That comes later on I suppose. Well, I'll be reading. Great chapter!
Ardelis Mercy chapter 4 . 6/23/2007
Ah! "One of us"? Are they her guardians? I am so excited! Gareth likes Lizth doesn't he? I can't wait to read more and find out what happens next! :)
Ardelis Mercy chapter 3 . 6/23/2007
Good chapter. I like Dylan a lot but I'm a little skeptical of Tom...Hm. He seems nice but then again he is friends with the other boys that aren't so nice to Lizth. Maybe he'll change...? But I liked the fencing scene and her friendship with Dylan so good job so far. :D I'm enjoying it.