Reviews for He Don't Need No Hoodoo Mojo
Luzith chapter 27 . 6/19/2014
This was excellent!
pipinheart chapter 28 . 1/24/2014
I loved this. A great story of brothers and family...
becca65d chapter 28 . 7/17/2013
What a great story
Supervillegirl chapter 7 . 9/19/2010
Hey, great story so far. I was reading the part about prepping Dean to move rooms, and I noticed something. This is not a criticism in any way, I think you're doing great. I just wanted to offer some friendly advice. I'm a nurse, and the thing they put on the finger is not a blood pressure monitor. It's called a pulse oximeter. It measures how much oxygen your blood is carrying (measures Oxygen saturation). It also measures your pulse. I just thought I'd give you that information for future use. Good luck! Great story!
anon chapter 28 . 1/30/2010
Yes it's taking me this long to go back and finish all those great supernatural stories that I started years ago. This was one of the best!
JamieMc chapter 21 . 11/2/2008
LOL

great chapter and loved the french part

so cute D Funny ;)

It was awesome ;)

Thx again

TAKE CARE
FANGTASTIC SLAYER chapter 28 . 10/28/2008
Loved your story, sad in part and tearful

Linda
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
kirallie chapter 28 . 9/23/2008
Good work! Glad they managed to save Dean and John. So why didn't the demon gather the kids like at the end of season two? Didn't think for a second that Sam would blame Dean for anything just because Mary made a deal.
kirallie chapter 25 . 9/23/2008
That's easy. The line is from isn't David the younger Lariby? Cause I remember the older saying that to her. At least in the modern version.
HAMUCHA chapter 28 . 1/21/2008
Hmm... so Dean and Sam didn’t contact their father for 5 years? That’s pretty... cruel, I think. And then they asked why he didn’t call them? To me, who just read this nonstop, the obvious reason was that because he thought they still didn’t wanna see him, that’s why.

And I thought they, or at least Dean, would feel guilty for choosing not to contact their father all of those years, not even checking with Bobby about how he was doing. You know, with the way he always felt guilty for things that out of his control.
HAMUCHA chapter 26 . 1/21/2008
I really love that you made Dean passed out because of his panic attack. Twice now! It’s funny! I got to think "Poor Dean," but can't help smiling also.

I’ve seen the tv show until .7 now, and the closest thing I saw him physically panic was when he lost "his baby” that he had to bend over resting his hands to his knees and looked like he was out of breath. God, that was funny!
HAMUCHA chapter 17 . 1/21/2008
Quote- The nurse turned and looked at Sam like he had asked her if she’d trade her virtue for a happy meal. “When the CALL light came on we responded Mr. McGuilicuty. We can only do so much for him, you know”. And with that verbal slap across the face, she left.-End of quote.

I thought "That b*!" when I read it.

And I thought you gonna make Sam take care of the Call button. You know, making it closer to Dean or something. Or did you forget?
HAMUCHA chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
I've read till the end. It's quite entertaining, with here and there frustrating moments.