Reviews for He Don't Need No Hoodoo Mojo
Crimson Elixir chapter 28 . 4/30
Its been almost 10 years since you posted this ,and u probably won't ever read this reveiw ; But I have to say , this is the best ever fanfic I have ever read & I have probaly read thousands!
It was a rollercoaster ride filled with pain, agnst & fear but above all it was so much about the unbreakable bond of love and unwavering trust and having-each-other's-back-no-matter-what that the Winchester's share.I have probably lost track of the number of times I cried reading this ,& I literally bawled like a baby during the last chapter about John and his boy's having their last talk.I have always loved this show with all my heart even as its having its 12th season finale & you captured the very essence of it !Even though this fic kept me up reading untill 4 at dawn, gosh I can't thank you enough for writing this masterpiece about all our favourite Freaking Winchesters!
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 3 . 3/11
Well if the shoe fits
Kay Kay chapter 28 . 3/29/2016
That was a brilliant, brilliant story! I loved every chapter of it and spent reading it whenever I got time. I'm totally into angsty Dean stories, so this was great to read because it really had A LOT of angst/hurt Dean. But I also loved how you portrayed Sam who was ALWAYS on his brother's side and also had a very hard time. The brother dynamic was really outstanding. I have never read a fanfiction with such a great character development. Truly awesome story. Thank you for sharing it with us! xx
sabidoche chapter 28 . 12/27/2015
That was a great story. well done
Luzith chapter 27 . 6/19/2014
This was excellent!
pipinheart chapter 28 . 1/24/2014
I loved this. A great story of brothers and family...
becca65d chapter 28 . 7/17/2013
What a great story
Supervillegirl chapter 7 . 9/19/2010
Hey, great story so far. I was reading the part about prepping Dean to move rooms, and I noticed something. This is not a criticism in any way, I think you're doing great. I just wanted to offer some friendly advice. I'm a nurse, and the thing they put on the finger is not a blood pressure monitor. It's called a pulse oximeter. It measures how much oxygen your blood is carrying (measures Oxygen saturation). It also measures your pulse. I just thought I'd give you that information for future use. Good luck! Great story!
anon chapter 28 . 1/30/2010
Yes it's taking me this long to go back and finish all those great supernatural stories that I started years ago. This was one of the best!
JamieMc chapter 21 . 11/2/2008
LOL

great chapter and loved the french part

so cute D Funny ;)

It was awesome ;)

Thx again

TAKE CARE
FANGTASTIC SLAYER chapter 28 . 10/28/2008
Loved your story, sad in part and tearful

Linda
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
kirallie chapter 28 . 9/23/2008
Good work! Glad they managed to save Dean and John. So why didn't the demon gather the kids like at the end of season two? Didn't think for a second that Sam would blame Dean for anything just because Mary made a deal.
kirallie chapter 25 . 9/23/2008
That's easy. The line is from isn't David the younger Lariby? Cause I remember the older saying that to her. At least in the modern version.