Reviews for Double The Trouble
Danazia Gray chapter 1 . 6/20
Kikyo entirely should've been portrayed as the likable identical triplet orphaned sister and another little sister of Rin instead of Kagome and Sango being portrayed as identical twin orphaned sisters back then before in the first place and then title of this likable story would be named Triple The Trouble instead of Double The Trouble. Kagome and Sango are seventeen years old right now and Rin is twenty four years old right now. I like this story a lot Double The Trouble because I entirely love the idea of Kagome and Sango being identical twins and Rin being their big sister and the idea of Kagome, Sango and Rin being orphaned sisters. No offense but Inubabie, I don't like the idea of Kikyo being portrayed as the unlikable character. Kikyo deserve to be the likable character in this story anyway instead of being portrayed as an unlikable character. Which one is truly the older identical twin sister and the younger identical twin sister? Huh? Is Kagome really the older identical twin sister or the younger identical twin sister? Huh? Is Sango really the older identical twin sister or the younger identical twin sister? Huh? How many minutes or seconds apart were Kagome and Sango entirely really, truly born? Huh? When were Kagome and Sango really, truly born? Huh? Did you forget to reveal them to us? Tell us you didn't. In this story, Double The Trouble, I like Kagome and Sango being identical twins. I also like Rin being their big sister as well. I really like Kagome, Sango and Rin being sisters in this story. These are one of my all time favorite stories. Kikyo entirely should've been born to be the oldest identical triplet sister of Rin and the older identical triplet sister of the middle identical triplet Sango and the youngest identical triplet Kagome.
Danazia Gray chapter 16 . 5/26
Kikyo entirely should've been portrayed as the likable identical triplet orphaned sister and another little sister of Rin instead of Kagome and Sango being portrayed as identical twin orphaned sisters back then before in the first place.
Danazia Gray chapter 3 . 5/14
Danazia Gray chapter 1 . 5/14
I like this story a lot Double The Trouble because I entirely love the idea of Kagome and Sango being identical twins and Rin being their big sister and the idea of Kagome, Sango and Rin being orphaned sisters. No offense but Inubabie, I don't like the idea of Kikyo being portrayed as the unlikable character. Kikyo deserve to be the likable character in this story anyway instead of being portrayed as an unlikable character. Which one is truly the older identical twin sister and the younger identical twin sister? Huh? Is Kagome really the older identical twin sister or the younger identical twin sister? Huh? Is Sango really the older identical twin sister or the younger identical twin sister? Huh? How many minutes or seconds apart were Kagome and Sango really, truly born? Huh? When were Kagome and Sango really, truly born? Huh? Did you forget to reveal them to us? Tell us you didn't.
Danazia Gray chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
In this story, I like Kagome and Sango being identical twins. I also like Rin being their big sister as well. I really like Kagome, Sango and Rin being sisters in this story. These are one of my all time favorite stories
zeroxnina chapter 16 . 11/19/2013
ya know your next fanfiction should continue this story!
Luvandia chapter 16 . 9/20/2010
Awwww, great story! Loved it so much and I'm hoping for a sequel story! That is... if you haven't made one yet... Oh my God! -goes off to check for sequel- Aw... no sequel!
nahia2008 chapter 16 . 8/7/2009
THIS STORY WAS SO COMPLETE AND TOTALLY MAGNIFICENTLY AWESOME!

LOVED IT !
Junsui Bara chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
LOL I love the idea of Sango and Kagome being twins! Wow, do u have a sequel to this? it wus AWESOMENES!
OceanGoddess101 chapter 16 . 3/17/2009
lol it was funny making kags baby come the very sec they talk bout the babies!
CrescentMoonWolf73 chapter 16 . 10/4/2008
That was really good. I liked how you had them switch and only Inuyasha now about it for a while. I did think that Miroku was over reacting a bit, but then again, it is Miroku. The twists and turns just added to the story.

Anyway, that was a really enjoyable story that I truly liked reading. The part about Inuyasha "proposing" to Kikyo was really funny because of the image that I had in my head of Kagome and Sango yelling "No!" Brilliant job! ;)
KagomesHeadOverHeals chapter 16 . 8/18/2008
make a secend one i love it im ganna read it agin
Colored Chaos Theory chapter 16 . 6/27/2008
grat story i really liked it
NeneUzumaki chapter 16 . 1/8/2008
awesome fic

I laughed so many times

love the sango fluffy thing

and the mind conversations

rofl
DarkDragonessFliesEveryWhere chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
I love this story and in this story Kikyo deserved all she got!