Reviews for Ginger Snaps
Aeidhryn chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Amazingly on-target, merciless parody-and with a punny title to boot! :D The first PPC/MST-style writing I've found so far!

I have point one thing out, though: the reason people focus on banter so much is that A) banter is fun; everyone loves banter and B) not everyone actually knows what goes on in the White House

I'm seeking good parodies... *wanders off*
sfchemist chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Eight years after you wrote this, I just wanted to say I really enjoyed it. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
I always enjoy intelligent parodies. Keep up the good work.
Eolivet chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
Oh, that's hilarious! Great fanfic - smart parodies are so much fun to read - and especially when they're in-character. You have a talent for humor - keep writing!
Michelle K chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
Bloody hilarious. Great work, especially liked the 'Josh acting gay' stuff. Hee hee.
Heretic chapter 1 . 7/19/2001
Oh man, that was too funny. Especially the last line. Nooo, Josh, not at all... *snicker* Hey, the only thing missing is Leo. If you're gonna make fun of fanfic, he has to be in there. He's slept with everyone in the damn White House :)
Zephyra chapter 1 . 7/18/2001
LOL! Yes, the hiatus makes us do crrazy things. That was hilarious!
Shaz chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
That was a scream! I love it! Thank you. And Ginger's absolutely right. It would be nice to see some fic where the fact these guys work in the White House isn't merely background to be ignored totally.
Anna Rousseau chapter 1 . 7/10/2001
To JMSC, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend...I'm English and here we *do* refer to China/Japan/Singapore as the Orient and I should have thought, I hope I didn't offend you too much, it wasn't intentional and again, I should have thought. Apologies
Taylor chapter 1 . 7/10/2001
Oh this is just too funny. I remember an X-files fic like this, but you got it down. Favorite part was "God bless the fanfic writers". Good job!
JMSC chapter 1 . 7/9/2001
Oriental is the rug, Asian is the cultural anthropological term. Speaking as an asian and not a rug. Otherwise, quite funny in that English let's be rude to somebody kinda way.
Angua1 chapter 1 . 7/9/2001
I like it, really funy. Though it does make us all feel a little bad that we're so predictable, oh well I'll just go write another one that sounds the same to drive Ginger crazy (ps I'm just kidding I'm not so obsessed that I believe these are real...welll)
Jesper chapter 1 . 7/9/2001
HAHAHA! This is pretty funny. I loved it! Hahaha
Rogue chapter 1 . 7/9/2001
::falls over laughing cause she wrote the snowed in sotry:: I loved it! great! Absolutly great! With Sam and the meanigful looks! Hysterical!

~Toni
Fiend-like-queen chapter 1 . 7/9/2001
I loved this story, as I love all your stories!So funny!