Reviews for Second Chances
Stars chapter 1 . 9/28
I like the idea of this alternate universe where a human has taken a Saiyan's place as earth': hero. It looks like in this alternate universe Goku isn't influenced by his mother. I like that chi chi is still rich and a princess and also can fly on the nimbus. Are she and alternate evil Goku going to fight? This is a great start I like it thanks for writing this Chi Chi is a very underrated character. You have a great imagination
satomika chapter 14 . 3/24

Nice! :D

I cried when Chi Chi and Kakarot died!

I think DB and its sequels really have a lot of plot holes! I find it annoying! Thank goodness for fan fictions! :D
nancyricoleon chapter 14 . 3/3
ay me gusto mucho tu historia esta genial me gusta que milk sea fuerte y que tengan tantos hijos jajaja
LA-HIJA-DE-SON-MILK chapter 14 . 12/20/2015
i like
Fatima chapter 14 . 8/1/2015
This is the one of the best dragonball z stories ever! But at the end, I was a bit concerned about Chichi having to give birth to too many saiyan kids! Lol, this Goku here have to be told about safe sex. xD
Amy chapter 14 . 8/1/2015
Geez... I'm like 8 years late to the party... But this is PURE AWESOME! I've never read a saiyan-earth AU this awesome! Thank you so much for writing this. God bless :'D
abdullah rehman chapter 14 . 7/16/2015
hurry make more
Guest chapter 6 . 7/5/2015
i checked emo yashas commemt he wanted the lemon soooo?
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 7 . 5/15/2015
Another thing... When Vegeta kicks the shit out of Recoome in the first part of their fight, you say that Recoome didn't get a scratch on him... Pure bullshit that is. You just end it right there, but Vegeta still had fight left in him, after that, in the original and he injured him enough to destroy his armor and leave burns and bruises all over him. Sure it didn't hurt him, but that's not the point... Oh and then you make Gohan injure him more than Vegeta did, which is again bullshit... Vegeta injured him the most besides Goku.

And after Zarbon beat Vegeta in their first fight, Vegeta disintegrated him in their rematch, but of course, you took that away from him too... All the awesome moments of his in the Namek saga you just ripped away from him and purposefully dampened his true strength.

This fic freaking sucks big time. OOC, disrespectful, inaccurate, bullshit and a bunch of crap is all this fic is... One of the worst fics I've ever read.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 13 . 5/15/2015
And seriously, you made Goku into kind of an uptight asshole too... He's nothing like this in the original. In the original, he's carefree, nice, always oblivious, dunderheaded and eccentric, all things that make me love him. But you took that away from him too. As I said, he wouldn't go hitting Vegeta like that. That's just disrespectful to the both of them and their characters. They're nothing like that. If Goku ever hit Vegeta, he'd hit him back 100 times harder or die trying, not sit there and take it like a bitch... A totally disgraceful OOC bunch of crap. Goku's not like that, Vegeta's not like that, Bulma's not like that and Chi-Chi's not anywhere near that level of power and never would be (something else I find extremely stupid and irrational).
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 14 . 5/15/2015
Stupid fic... Goku's not the only person in DB/DBZ... Without Bulma, he'd have spent his life talking to a four-star dragon ball... It was both Bulma and Goku who made the series as awesome as it was. But of course, you had to go and sideline both her and Vegeta completely. Both the Son and Brief family should get glory, IMO, not just one or the other. Even in the series, the Briefs play a pivotal role in helping Goku, time and time again, with inventions such as the dragon radar, gravity machine and time machine etc... But you just took that all away. This fic is far too Goku/Gohan centred.

As I said, by all means, make Goku the main guy and all, but sidelining awesome fighters with amazing potential, such as Vegeta, is just pure bullshit. He's always played a major role, even if he's lose to the main villains at every turn (though that may change in the upcoming DBZ film), e.g. in the Namek saga he killed all of Frieza's henchmen, minus Ginyu, in the Cell saga, when Gohan was losing the Kamehameha battle with Cell, his attack on Cell from the side, allowed Gohan to gain the upperhand and finish off his adversary and in the Buu saga, it was he who came up with the idea of the Earth-powered spirit bomb, but in this fic, he doesn't get jack next to shit. Pure stupid that is.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 12 . 5/15/2015
As if Toriyama didn't bash Vegeta enough, here you are taking it 100 levels above and giving him literally 0 glory (I've seen him accomplish literally nothing in this fic and acting like a coward, which is completely OOC for him). He was awesome in both the Saiyan saga and the Frieza saga and had his moments in the ones afterwards too. But of course, you literally give him nothing in this fic. I mean, come on... I know Goku's the hero and all, but still...

And Goku's words to Vegeta make 0 sense... respecting his pride. In this fic, Vegeta shows no pride whatsoever. In the manga and anime series he does, over and over again, through his relentlessness, tenacity, crazed drive and non-quit attitude... But you literally take all of that away from him. Everything that makes Vegeta awesome is just taken away in this fic. Same with Bulma, of course.

Even if you hate a guy, weakening him or taking away his moments or his redeeming qualities, are just pure bullshit and demeaning in every way.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 11 . 5/15/2015
Tch As usual, you make Vegeta a weakling... and Goku's so OOC... Vegeta's gotten them into deep shit on so many occasions, but he's never hit him for it or anything.

And Vegeta doesn't run from battle, ever (the anime scene of him running from Frieza form II is filler). He fought Captain Ginyu with all he had. He never ran. Completely OOC and fake. Vegeta may be sneaky, in terms of trying to get what he wants, but he's first and foremost a warrior and not a coward. He never hides or flees or anything. You clearly hate the guy.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 10 . 5/15/2015
This is so stupid. You made Vegeta a total weakling in this. In the original series, it was him that annihilated all of Frieza's henchmen on Namek, minus Captain Ginyu, since he was turned into a frog. You clearly don't like Vegeta very much.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 9 . 5/15/2015
This is so OOC for Bulma... She only wanted that perfect boyfriend wish and to search for a hot guy in the beginning of Dragon Ball... You really like Bulma bashing, don't you?

She's not the kind to date many guys either. Flirting dating. She only dated Yamcha in all of DB and the beginning of DBZ and afterwards, moved on to Vegeta. You're clearly confusing her with the likes of Marron. And she's always been the adventurous type, so why would she pissed that Vegeta dragged her to Namek? Too many flaws here, regarding both Bulma and Vegeta's characters.