Reviews for Reunion
AliceCullen0629 chapter 15 . 9/4/2013
more please this a great story
Reenie1998 chapter 15 . 2/9/2010
o please write a sequel i absolutly love this story one of the best on here. i even say its better than mine n which most r. keep up the great work n u might be an author in the future n i would buy ur books. If u write a sequel i will give u a cookie. Do u want a cookie? lol im just kidding. Sorry in hyper. But please write a sequel i love love love this story. Please check out my story n review n tell people to read n review my story too please n thank you! Thank you n have a great day or night whatever it is there ok bye!
Fleur24 chapter 12 . 2/9/2010
Yay Carlisle stoped Charlie from turning into a vampire!
Fleur24 chapter 9 . 2/9/2010
Boor Bella & Jasper! Now Poor Charlie is going to be drained of blood!
Fleur24 chapter 7 . 2/9/2010
I loved Charlie's reaction to Bella greeting Edward!
Fleur24 chapter 6 . 2/9/2010
Phone tag is fun!
Fleur24 chapter 5 . 2/9/2010
Yay! Charlie and Bella see each other again! Its really sad that Alice's visions are failing her!
time4 chapter 15 . 10/6/2009
I love it! update soon!
xnewmoonx chapter 15 . 3/29/2009
I think you should do a sequel.

I really liked this, It was soo good!
Ezz chapter 10 . 1/9/2009
ahh i love this story i kno randome chapter to be reviewing on but i have to get off my comp and this is where i stopped anyway love it so much can't wait to read more!
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 14 . 11/6/2008
This fic was...interesting, I will give you that much. Though I think you rushed thinks a bit, I would have liked to read a chapter in which all facts where laid out, so Charlie finall understands and gets to accept everything, so that he learns the real story behind so many things (not just Phoenix, but Edward's leaving, Bella's little trip to Italy -even if he believes she went to L.A.-).

A sequel, I don't think it is needed if you just tie all loose ends, but if you wanna do it, if you decide to do it, do let me know please.
xheartkreuzx chapter 14 . 8/31/2008
i loveed this story!

it was fantastic!
Swangal chapter 15 . 8/15/2008
This story was so much better than I thought it was going to be. It was quite excellent. That being said you should probably proof read more as I say several incorect words (probably typos spellchecked incorrectly or not caught by spell check(isn't spell check a blessing :) )).
MoonlightShadowOfADarkDream chapter 14 . 4/30/2008
It was a great story! I loved it! Why did Alice have problems with her visions, though? Will Charlie ever forgive edward? I think in the end he should be less hard on him considering the real reasons of his actions.
Stronger than you since 1915 chapter 2 . 4/2/2008
this is good, wonder what happened with alice's visions