Reviews for New Hunters, Bigger Problem
careeebx chapter 31 . 9/13/2009
please update.

and im sorry to hear about that news :/

hope all is going well now.

kazza03 chapter 31 . 7/10/2009
omg awesome!
L5472 chapter 31 . 11/7/2008
LOL loving this sequel haha. Shame that you haven't updated in so long! I would have loved to see more of this.

Hehe awesome how Akina went all darkside..and now these crazy pranks. *giggles*
Poisonchik88 chapter 30 . 5/17/2008
I devoured this story (and the previous one) in one sitting.. Not so great when you have a final the next morning but w/e. It was so good I couldn't stop! :)

I thought this chapter so so damn funny! It was amazing!.. I can't wait to read more!

WonderSkeet chapter 31 . 2/28/2008
oh im sorry...i thought it was good not as funny as past ones but good
Borderss chapter 30 . 9/23/2007
LMAO :) Great chapter.
Deanyfan101 chapter 30 . 9/23/2007
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I can't wait to see what she does to them.
Deanyfan101 chapter 29 . 9/23/2007
AAW! Poor Akina. She must feel horrible. But at least she's got Dean there. Eric wants to say something.

Obviously, he's interested.
Deanyfan101 chapter 28 . 9/23/2007
Okay, well, that's bad. Good story, bad that Sam and Akina are on a killing spree. Eric came up with a plan that'll probably be less confusing. When I send you a message, the second paragraph is going to be what he has to say, so you don't have to keep up with what you tell who.
aussiedude777 chapter 26 . 9/23/2007
Foam bats? I gotta remember that in case Lei tries to kill herself again. Probably won't use it, but just in case. Plus, maybe I can get her one so she won't hit me hard.
Deanyfan101 chapter 26 . 9/23/2007
I'm glad they worked it out. I was a little ticked about that whole hitting her thing.
aussiedude777 chapter 25 . 9/23/2007
I can't believe he hit her? I'd rather die than hit Lei (Deanyfan. She's decided her friends on this site can call her Lei).
Deanyfan101 chapter 25 . 9/23/2007
he hit her? Wow! So wasn't expecting that. She must be scared.
Deanyfan101 chapter 23 . 9/23/2007
Wow. I hope they don't get a divorce. What's up with Jada? She loves Sam, right?
Deanyfan101 chapter 22 . 9/22/2007
This is really good, but unfortunately, I don't have much to say right now. I'm feeling a little depressed and I don't know why. It's kinda freakin' me out, but please don't tell Eric. He'd freak if he knew what was going through my head right now. I don't have a single clue what's wrong with me.