Reviews for New Hunters, Bigger Problem
careeebx chapter 31 . 9/13/2009
please update.

and im sorry to hear about that news :/

hope all is going well now.

kazza03 chapter 31 . 7/10/2009
omg awesome!
L5472 chapter 31 . 11/7/2008
LOL loving this sequel haha. Shame that you haven't updated in so long! I would have loved to see more of this.

Hehe awesome how Akina went all darkside..and now these crazy pranks. *giggles*
Poisonchik88 chapter 30 . 5/17/2008
I devoured this story (and the previous one) in one sitting.. Not so great when you have a final the next morning but w/e. It was so good I couldn't stop! :)

I thought this chapter so so damn funny! It was amazing!.. I can't wait to read more!

D.
WonderSkeet chapter 31 . 2/28/2008
oh im sorry...i thought it was good not as funny as past ones but good
Borderss chapter 30 . 9/23/2007
LMAO :) Great chapter.
Deanyfan101 chapter 30 . 9/23/2007
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I can't wait to see what she does to them.
Deanyfan101 chapter 29 . 9/23/2007
AAW! Poor Akina. She must feel horrible. But at least she's got Dean there. Eric wants to say something.

PLEASE SAY THERE'LL BE MORE?

Obviously, he's interested.
Deanyfan101 chapter 28 . 9/23/2007
Okay, well, that's bad. Good story, bad that Sam and Akina are on a killing spree. Eric came up with a plan that'll probably be less confusing. When I send you a message, the second paragraph is going to be what he has to say, so you don't have to keep up with what you tell who.
aussiedude777 chapter 26 . 9/23/2007
Foam bats? I gotta remember that in case Lei tries to kill herself again. Probably won't use it, but just in case. Plus, maybe I can get her one so she won't hit me hard.
Deanyfan101 chapter 26 . 9/23/2007
I'm glad they worked it out. I was a little ticked about that whole hitting her thing.
aussiedude777 chapter 25 . 9/23/2007
I can't believe he hit her? I'd rather die than hit Lei (Deanyfan. She's decided her friends on this site can call her Lei).
Deanyfan101 chapter 25 . 9/23/2007
he hit her? Wow! So wasn't expecting that. She must be scared.
Deanyfan101 chapter 23 . 9/23/2007
Wow. I hope they don't get a divorce. What's up with Jada? She loves Sam, right?
Deanyfan101 chapter 22 . 9/22/2007
This is really good, but unfortunately, I don't have much to say right now. I'm feeling a little depressed and I don't know why. It's kinda freakin' me out, but please don't tell Eric. He'd freak if he knew what was going through my head right now. I don't have a single clue what's wrong with me.