Reviews for Sam's Confession
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Cute.
Erica chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
That was so nice. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who thought Sam and Daniel belonged together.
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
cute, good job :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
tehe great confession! lol well done!
samarie chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
very cute and fluffy. everyone needs a little fluff, and this was a nice fix! :)
Transgenic-girl chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Aw!

I never really thought about Daniel Jackson being Indiana Jones before, the whole alien thing threw me off the idea. But it seems fitting :)
DementedLeaf chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
I get the impression I've reviewed this before. Perhaps not, though, who knows...

I like the story, just in case I haven't already reviewed, and I like her sense of humour - or what's shown here, anyway.

I can't help thinking that putting "Read and review" after any prospective readers have read the story is a bit... pointless, really :-P Review, yeah, fine, but - telling people to read your story at the end of it? Heh.

Stories! *wanders off*
Simallyher chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
AH reviewing! Love the established fics...not as much as the beginnings, but just as good...always love your fics!
7 League Boots chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
Sweet capture. Very Sam and Daniel in character and dialogue. Sam's little joke: priceless! Nice read, thanks.
starjems88 chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
nice!
Ally823 chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
Aw...brilliant as usual. And to answer your question, yes your message did help. Thanks!
Megan chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
Wow, that was just too cute! I love Sam and Daniel together! Keep up the great fanfics!
amefinch chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
Tee hee! That was a lovely twist. Thanks for the fic!
Jess13 chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
And what a lovely piece of fluff it is! These two are so sweet together. Sam/Daniel fluff really makes my day - thanks so much for providing my fix! :)
jquist chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
Yea! Some Sam and Daniel fluff! That is how I see Sam and Daniel, clever and fun with their teasing.

Thanks!