Reviews for Only Human
Walker666 chapter 8 . 2/24
I really wish you continued this. Its a great fanfic.
ExoSpectre chapter 8 . 6/8/2014
More. P-p-please
Zezorock 178 chapter 8 . 3/5/2014
5 years?! Realy can u finish the story plzz!?
BelliceLover4Ever chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
So ive really enjoyed this story so far and wanted to know if you intend to finish it or if its dead? Please let me know
B.M.B.T chapter 8 . 5/14/2013
Uhhh, i hate when i see great stories that havnt been updated for a long time :( but anyway i just wanted to say i really enjoyed your story, good job mate :D
Ru-Doragon chapter 8 . 5/3/2013
-narrows eyes before tackling you from behind and beginning to naw on your head- Finish. This. STORY! You said at the end of the last chapter that you would! DON'T LIE TO ME! This story is too great to not be finished! -pauses in nawing and leans over your head to look at you upsidedown with narrowed eyes- I mean it. YOU MUST CONTINUE. CONTINUING IS OFFICALLY NONOPTIONAL! -goes back to nawing on your head in an attempt to find the rest of the story- Need...story...NOW! -looks at you and pouts- Please, Please, PLEEEEEEEASE? With an adroable Road on top?
Guest chapter 8 . 11/3/2012
this is a wonderful story that i hope to see alot more of in the future.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/30/2012
i love it. i realy feel sad for rhode for all the trouble she's in
Abyss1992 chapter 7 . 8/28/2012
good so far wish there was an update though
darknessConspirator chapter 8 . 12/25/2011
need moarrr soon! i love this story, very well written update soon please! ive been waiting some time!
ShinOokami chapter 8 . 9/20/2011
I love how this story of yours is developing, the way it keeps us wanting to read more, (had this sensation first time with one of terry brook's books)

I really hope you will cast another "resurrection" and bring this story back from hiatus.

I am dying to know what will happen :)
Akuma-Heika chapter 8 . 5/17/2011
This is a good story I found by referal of a AFF writer who did a RoadAllen story himself except he kept talking about how much better your story was and to stop reading his and gave the link to yours lol. I like where this is going I hope you are able to continue this story!
Sorrowful Reaper chapter 8 . 1/31/2011
Ahh, I remember this fic. Still find it extremely interesting, even if it hasn't been updated in such a long time. I still enjoy revisiting these fun little stories.
Actual-Grendel chapter 8 . 12/19/2010
I really hope you can resurrect this fic again! I'm loving it so far, with all their interactions. It's coming along wonderfully, and I hope you will keep updating!
Applurr chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Beautiful, creative writing. I envy you on such a talent . It's extremely picturesque that I was able to visualized everything clearly.

I'm looking forward to reading more of your outstanding work.

-Vampiric Melancholies. (Allen x Road) ATW 0_o