Reviews for How to Be Invisible
whatdotheydream chapter 11 . 3/26/2012
Lovely, amazing, beautiful, ingenious, imaginative I LOVE your story, I hope you write many more!
Nemo chapter 11 . 4/6/2010
I enjoyed reading this but would have liked it to be longer. I didn't notice many mistakes despite that you said you didn't proofread.

Well done and written!
l'douenna chapter 2 . 12/3/2009
what do you mean it wasnt quite as popular? this one has a better story line, believe me. It's well thought and written.
randomDramaanonymous chapter 11 . 10/12/2008
nice happy feelings again... funny how stories do that... wow I sound old! Well, mystery over on Torben, I wonder what happened to the crow? Oh, well.. Torben's end makes me sigh though... And the poor baby! he was born on the day of his namesake's death... What kind of omen is that?
MissRandomDramaAnonymous chapter 10 . 10/12/2008
Ohh.. fluffy warm feeling.. The story's fascinating, though I wonder still about the oh-so-mysterious crow and 'Master'? Hm...
l.-m chapter 4 . 8/23/2008
I just wanted to correct your German.

Halt! Sie müssen nicht bewegen:

1. In German you'd have to say: Stop! You mustn't move yourself (Halt! Sie müssen sich nicht bewegen)

2. You can forget the first point because you can't say müssen and nicht together, you just can't, you have to use dürfen.

So correctly you have to say: Halt! Sie dürfen sich nicht bewegen!

or: Halt! Sie müssen stillhalten (Stop! You must keep still!)

The other things are more or less right.

But, if you correct the German translations, think about using other names, because Delilah is so not a German name and Victoria would have to be Viktoria.

The story is nice so far, I have to wait till the end before I can write a proper review.
thiswouldbeit chapter 11 . 7/7/2008
It was a good story, but I expected the bulk of the plot to involve hiding/blending-in. The prologue and title contributed to that, and it looks like you unintentionally went in a new direction than what you planned.

Nonetheless it was a good read, and I love how Regina and Nicholas ended up together. Sweet...
xN00DLES chapter 11 . 7/6/2008
It was a nice story. But it felt like you were writing and had a story-line going but half way through the whole thing suddenly called it quits. Still, I liked the fact that it was a cute and happy ending. (:
AmOrFoReVeRmOrE chapter 11 . 3/29/2008
good story. it was a bit rushed in places and there were parts that were kind of unnecessary, but i think you did a good job. i enjoyed reading all of it and i think that you did a good job with carrying out the story.

loved it
Eclipsa chapter 11 . 2/5/2008
Wonderful chapter, yet again. The ending is good, it kind of happened and ended very abruptly. But if was the best you could do at this moment, then congratulations on a wonderful and finished story! :) I can't wait to see more of your work in other excellant stories! Keep up the great work! :)

~Eclipsa
FaylinnNorse chapter 11 . 2/5/2008
Aww...that's nice. It was a really nice ending, I'm glad they named their baby after the Master. He was kind of an odd character; you never really completely understood what he was all about but...I liked him, especially in this chapter. I feel so bad for him, living all alone. I'm glad she visited him. And that they got married! It's so cute! It was a very good story, even if it wasn't very long. Short and sweet. I loved it!
InChrist-Billios chapter 11 . 2/5/2008
Yay! A sweet, flufful, but not nauseating ending. Cheers to you! *clink*

I like the Master's coming back in at the end. Good touch, indeed. I most certainly will look out for more stories. Soon!
Vonnae chapter 10 . 1/21/2008
h changing the title because it didn't really have much to do with a 10 year old girl and I was so into the story that I didn't see my brother spill some powder.I hope to here more wonderful stories from you.

P.S. In the last last passage their wasn't that much romance.

P.S.S.U R a creative writer.I write stories too,but in my writers notebook the teachers dont teel me to do it I just love it.I wanna be a writer when I grow up.
FaylinnNorse chapter 10 . 1/21/2008
Ooh, gooey brownies! YAY! :D I don't think the chapter was too gooey, it was just cute. Though I do have a tendency to like gooey-ness (like brownies, hehe). It was such a happy chapter, I loved it! The bit with the ring was nice, just a simple one that was her mothers. And I like that he said "Will you be my wife?" instead of "Will you marry me?" I don't know why, I just like it better that way. I like Emma, she's nice. I don't really care if you change the title or not. Though, now that I think of it, I'm rather fond of the title. And changing it would confuse me, probably. But if you have a better one in mind, don't let me stop you. Update soon?
Eclipsa chapter 10 . 1/21/2008
Yeah! They are getting married! Wonderful Wonderful Chapter! :) I cannot wait to see what happens next! :) Keep up the great work! :)

~Eclipsa