Reviews for New Allies
Hally2 chapter 8 . 5/21/2014
I'm loving this story. You could have the Animorphs ask and get the dragons to let them take there DNA and use them as morphs. Also you could have Eragon teach them how to sword fight, and his dragon teach them how to fight in the sky as dragons.
Tala White 14 chapter 8 . 5/10/2014
I love it! It's perfect!
Ae3qe27u chapter 8 . 5/3/2014
Sigh..
Aw. Am I to assume that this story is abandoned? Ah well.
Kjar chapter 3 . 5/2/2014
It's the Battle of Burning PLAINS, not the Battle of Burning PLANES. It's the difference between a bit of land and an airplane.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/29/2013
I thought that it was okay, and would like another chapter in at least two weeks please!
Lazurman chapter 8 . 6/20/2013
It's a good effort. The plot is good, and you see to have a handle on both series' lore. That being said, walls of text are highly discouraging. My recommendation would be to use smaller, neater paragraphs.

Hope to read more soon.
aby chapter 8 . 6/9/2013
Please, please, please update. You're writing is brilliant!
SumerSnow chapter 8 . 5/22/2013
DUDE! LOVE! NEED TO READ MORE! MUCH MORE!
SumerSnow chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
Interesting!
Novanto chapter 8 . 12/13/2012
This fic is AWESOME! Please continue!
aby chapter 4 . 11/9/2012
I love this story, you have written it so well, you should be really proud of yourself.

p.s. A couple of times you have written 'an order' when I think you mean 'in order'.
mainstreet52 chapter 8 . 7/26/2012
This is very interesting... I'm sorry to see that this looks abandoned... I thought this could have gone far, and this has certainly gotten my own wheels spinning.
killroy225 chapter 8 . 7/14/2012
nice story i hope you will continue it, maybe have them get reunited during a battle maybe have the guys go to the varden with eragon?
Cheezeburger chapter 8 . 9/26/2011
I loved it. I makes me sad you havn't updated in so long! I have an idea though.

1. Galbatorix finds out about the Vardens new potential allies and of course, wishes for them to join him.

2. They meet murgurath (Spelling?) and Thorn (because he's the bad guy!)

Update soon please! You're WAY over due.
dogman15 chapter 8 . 8/23/2011
s/3464184/8/New_Allies

Writing a review as a read, in real time:

Hey, remember that thing in one of the Inheritance books about how elves don't believe in gods (like the dwarves do)? I noticed Arya and Eragon are calling the Ellimist an "entity", but don't even realize how close in description and abilities the Ellimist is to a traditional "god" and the powers one might have.

I'm still curious as to why you keep switching narrator perspectives. Not Marco-to-Jake type, but 3rd-to-1st type. Granted, this eighth and latest chapter was written or updated three years ago, before my entrance, but still...

Spelling error: "Lets hope this Queen/Let's hope this Queen"

"Hork-Bajir", being the name of an alien species and proper noun, is always capitalized. At least you spelled it correctly. A ton of people on Richard's Animorphs Forum (and elsewhere, I'm sure) misspell it a lot.

"He had no idea that any would had disappeared with the bear./He had no idea that any wound would have disappeared with the bear."

Why haven't you updated this story in a long time? As soon as I have enough time myself, I'm going to recommend this story on TV Tropes. And because it's a crossover, you get a bonus DOUBLE REC on both the "Animorphs" FanFicRecs page and the "InheritanceCycle" FanFicRecs page! Awesome!

As for ideas for where the story could go now (I haven't read any of the other reviews yet), find a way for Rachel and Cassie's group to make it to Du Weldenvarden and meet up with the other Animorphs. Then, pull a page from that other Animorphs/Inheritance crossover fic on this site and let the Animorphs acquire Saphira and Glaedr. Then steal another plot point and have them go after Galbatorix as a bunch of dragons, sneak into his castle as small animals, and retrieve the Eldunarya/Eldunarí(s) that Galbatorix is hiding! You can totally do a better job than Oceanbreeze7 did with "Cassandra of the Animorphs"! (No offense meant to her (?), though. She had a good story, but as I mentioned, poor execution and spelling, ect...)

One more thought... maybe find a way for them to remove Murtagh's and Thorn's curse, but not by someone acquiring and morphing Galbatorix and then... ugh. That was not well written. Anyway! Reply back to me with your thoughts!