Reviews for New Allies
jewels3622 chapter 2 . 9/16/2015
Hey! I'm loving the story so far. Keep up the great work!
Hally2 chapter 8 . 5/21/2014
I'm loving this story. You could have the Animorphs ask and get the dragons to let them take there DNA and use them as morphs. Also you could have Eragon teach them how to sword fight, and his dragon teach them how to fight in the sky as dragons.
Tala White 14 chapter 8 . 5/10/2014
I love it! It's perfect!
Ae3qe27u chapter 8 . 5/3/2014
Sigh..
Aw. Am I to assume that this story is abandoned? Ah well.
Kjar chapter 3 . 5/2/2014
It's the Battle of Burning PLAINS, not the Battle of Burning PLANES. It's the difference between a bit of land and an airplane.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/29/2013
I thought that it was okay, and would like another chapter in at least two weeks please!
Lazurman chapter 8 . 6/20/2013
It's a good effort. The plot is good, and you see to have a handle on both series' lore. That being said, walls of text are highly discouraging. My recommendation would be to use smaller, neater paragraphs.

Hope to read more soon.
aby chapter 8 . 6/9/2013
Please, please, please update. You're writing is brilliant!
SumerSnow chapter 8 . 5/22/2013
DUDE! LOVE! NEED TO READ MORE! MUCH MORE!
SumerSnow chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
Interesting!
Novanto chapter 8 . 12/13/2012
This fic is AWESOME! Please continue!
aby chapter 4 . 11/9/2012
I love this story, you have written it so well, you should be really proud of yourself.

p.s. A couple of times you have written 'an order' when I think you mean 'in order'.
mainstreet52 chapter 8 . 7/26/2012
This is very interesting... I'm sorry to see that this looks abandoned... I thought this could have gone far, and this has certainly gotten my own wheels spinning.
killroy225 chapter 8 . 7/14/2012
nice story i hope you will continue it, maybe have them get reunited during a battle maybe have the guys go to the varden with eragon?
Cheezeburger chapter 8 . 9/26/2011
I loved it. I makes me sad you havn't updated in so long! I have an idea though.

1. Galbatorix finds out about the Vardens new potential allies and of course, wishes for them to join him.

2. They meet murgurath (Spelling?) and Thorn (because he's the bad guy!)

Update soon please! You're WAY over due.