Reviews for Litany
Viper5delta chapter 3 . 4/25
Re-reading this, and I must say, I absolutely love the first three chapters, but once it becomes more about Raven I feel like it loses quite a bit of what made it an interesting story.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/23/2015
I LOVE your story so far. You really have a talent for writing. But I have to say, I hate your description of heaven. With the secretary desk and such. Sorry.
kingryu chapter 15 . 9/15/2015
You know how to make serious people hilarious. Favorited
Guest chapter 15 . 3/20/2015
Oh gosh, no! Please, it's too much! Mwahaha!

(Brilliant!)
The Lone Swordswolf chapter 15 . 3/2/2015
If I ever did a Teen Titans fic, you wouldn't mind me borrowing Batman and/or Mento giving the 'talk' would you?
Darth Cruel chapter 15 . 2/8/2015
Love this story! The ending was brilliant! I hope you got more Beast Boy and Raven stories to come. Can't wait for more, keep up the good work.
RavenSerendipity chapter 15 . 11/1/2014
Hahaha! Dude! I read this whole thing with the word, awesome, floating through my mind. It was all great, but, that last bit was THE best.
This bit:
"Yes. This." Mento cleared his throat nervously. "You see, when a, um… half-demon… uh, tolerates a, uh… changeling… very much…"
Bestflick chapter 15 . 9/3/2014
Amazing simply amazing and the ending was really funny. Good job sir applause all around
Psuedonymous chapter 15 . 8/3/2014
Props to you mate! What a great story and a terrific ending! Fell out of me chair laughing, I did.
shugokage chapter 15 . 6/23/2014
Amazing story great job!
SW12300 chapter 15 . 6/5/2014
So Bats chickened out and Mento had to explain everything to Star? ... O_O
addikhabbo chapter 2 . 3/24/2014
Dude, you should definitely make more stories. This is fab in all the right places!
addikhabbo chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Nailed it!
BethyQuake chapter 15 . 11/26/2013
That is the FUNNIEST ending I have ever seen I didn't expect it
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 15 . 5/26/2013
haha i really love your sense of humor! it's very tasteful
i think this was a really cool take on nevermore! usually it's quite cliche, but you made it your own and avoided that pitfall
well-crafted take on it, nd it was also very believable
and i do like how you skipped scenes when they confronted the different emotions, i felt that doing that kept the story flowing and stopped it from dragging

the robstar you threw in was quite funny too, and a nice touch! i especially liked the part with batman and that last line... :D

really fantastic story! well thought out and written wonderfully thank you for the great read