Reviews for Bang
Shade the Hero chapter 1 . 1/13
Dang it Seph's awesome. Why'd he have to turn? It's nice to know he has Zack's back.
Tayashia chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Again, a great and cute story! XD
StyxxsOmega chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
poor zack. please write more on this story.
kori hime chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Aww, sweet. Very nice job. -
reno'sgf chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
yup, i've decided that you are absolutely one of my favorite authors on this site, in fact you might be the favorite. i love how you make seph caring. seph's my fave character, and i love it when people realise that he might not be so completely evil after all. thank you for being one of those people, i search long and hard for good sephiroth stories. again, this is another one of your masterpieces. it's not quite as in depth as some of the others, but gives off plenty of meaning all the same!(: good work!
Pied Flycatcher chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
Cool. Love the interaction between Sephiroth and Zack. Their dialogue feels very natural. I think you overuse epithets though - like 'the brunet'. Most of the time there isn't any need for them, especially when they aren't relevant to the story. A few adverbs could also be removed to make this a little slicker, but otherwise the writing is pretty good. :)
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
*shrieks and flails* AWW! XD

Love the bit about the bed of spikes. That was too good. XP Anyway, this was really cute! Sephiroth's reactions were perfect.
CornCob chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
aw!

"anything for my best buddy."

TOO ADORALE!

and poor zack! we knew he's make it though! he's to amazing to die!

now if only the creaters could see it that way..