Reviews for Conquest
hypedkawaii chapter 1 . 10/23/2017
I love this so so so so so much you did a great job it's amazing, one of the best for sure im so happy! Cute ending!
Kizuna31 chapter 6 . 9/22/2017
So good! I hereby accept your non-cannon-...ness for I too enjoy happy endings :3 I just strated re-watching the series so thought I'd come here to see if there were any new fanfictions, and stumbled on this one! Not new but so worth the find - Thanks for writing such a lovely story!
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 6 . 6/20/2017
Eu amei a sua fic, com certeza uma das melhores que já li, espero que volte a escrever. Abraços
jeanbeannie chapter 6 . 11/28/2016
Wow. This was so well written and amazing! I truly enjoyed every chapter! Masterpiece!
kagomeLove2 chapter 6 . 10/10/2016
Oooohh I loved this story very much. The way you told it , everything about it. Thanks
PrayerGirl chapter 6 . 9/19/2016
Awww! This story was very wonderful! I loved the family bonding with all of them!
Karly666-chan chapter 6 . 6/22/2016
Awesome!
eveyssoul chapter 6 . 4/26/2016
Awesome enchanting story! I fell in love with Sesshomaru and Rin all over again! Maru is a smexy beast! Lucky Rin. Lol
beaPleites7 chapter 6 . 2/28/2016
It was so completely lovely that I read it all so fast. Thank you.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/23/2016
It's a beautiful story, your epilogue brought happy tears to my eyes. The story is touching and very well written. Thank you very much for sharing it.
ddddaaaae chapter 6 . 1/20/2016