Reviews for Dark Lord Potter Part 1
Malabolg chapter 26 . 4/17
Rough and a bit power-fantasy heavy at the start, but it was really coming together at the end there. The big selling point for me is the unholy mess of relationships within Harry's circle of ... acquaintances, and how Harry can KINDA feel like just another Slytherin bigot a lot of the time. But then 'it is perfectly normal to be serene and delighted with life when everyone else in the school is scared of giant snake mostly-murder' and 'oops I accidentally a professor-murder, fuck it it's just Lockhart' and 'I would totally murder this helpless young girl but my imaginary friend told me no' ... the boy is *broken*, and I love how that realisation is starting to dawn on people.

On to the next!
Last Divine Shadow chapter 26 . 4/16
The best way to resolve Hermione problem would be force Lockhart to rape her then kill them both and make it look like they killed each other.
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 9 . 4/9
I wonder how long it will take Hermione to come up with the logical conclution that if she WANT Harry to like her, she needs to stop acting like muggles are so great, stop talking about muggle stuff, and start acting like a pureblood witch.

Which includes studying wizarding culture and adap to it. Something Hermione has always looked down upon because she doesn't understand it. (The houseelf issue for instance.)

Anyway... this shiuld prove interesting...

...well, either that or more propaganda for equality like every other media fad of fiction that followes popular moralism with the fanatism of the spanish inquisition... but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for realism over moralism.

And your story is at least well written. _
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 8 . 4/9
...I wonder what it says about me when my first reaction to how Harry could solve the problem with Tonks liking hermione was "Kill Hermione, and make it look like an accident."

That way the mudblood is no longer a problem, and Harry can comfort Tonks and say that even if he didn't like her, he didn't want her dead... and so on.

It seems like the perfect solution to me! _

That aside... Aside from rubbing a bit too close to Mary Sue Harry, this fic is brilliant! ESPECIALLY how he hates muggles and muggleborn!

SO few authors have the guts it takes to write THAT side's viewpoints into a main character!

(Not that I personaly agree with that view, but I understand where they come from. And I LOVE it when people who write a Dark Harry writes him as ACTUALLY Dark... and not just amoral. Predjudices and all.)

Keep writing! _
Joshbbeer chapter 13 . 3/18
Story is good but it’s to inconsistent one second he’s muggle hating and the next he’s kind to them is he is going to be a dark lord then be a proper one
Batmanwolf738 chapter 26 . 3/14
can you post part 2
Guestintaor chapter 14 . 3/12
Yep was right, she is just a worthless bitch with zero character growth or development. She is just there to bitch and cause problems for no reason it seems.
Guestinator chapter 3 . 3/12
Cap lock is bad writing, whoever let you get away with learning that in school failed their job. The all mighty exclamation point exists for a reason.
Guestinator chapter 2 . 3/12
Nope nothing, suppose she is just a horrible bitch that cares not for massive abuse to a minor.
Guestinator chapter 1 . 3/12
Would be Fabulous if she could explain why she gave him back and why she was saying what she did as if she was mind controlled.
Bob chapter 26 . 2/11
Either Pt2, or update. Pls
Clair brite chapter 26 . 1/22
can u post the next book?
Guest chapter 3 . 12/21/2020
Your spelling errors are irritating, as is the all caps and people screaming. I like the idea so far, though, so I'm trying to fight through the irritation. There. You demand reviews, you get to find out what I really think.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/15/2020
This story is awful lol beta Harry is trash
Guest chapter 10 . 11/15/2020