Reviews for Dark Lord Potter Part 1
JinxyKat chapter 13 . 7/24/2007
I adore this story, and I love a dark Harry! Your Harry doesn't allow anyone to push him around. I have to say I like the interaction of Harry and the Malfoy's.

Thanks for the update and looking forward to the next.
Phoenix - Essence of Anathema chapter 13 . 7/24/2007
Bravo, wonderful chapter, i love the thought of turning ginny into a slytherin... well i can't wait for your next update.
Ryncor chapter 13 . 7/24/2007
heh interesting. i hope ginny befriends harry. there's gotta be a weasley with him, it's more fun that way. and Ginny really does have a slytherin side, like harry, so that would be fun.
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 13 . 7/24/2007
keep it comeing
Wonderbee31 chapter 13 . 7/24/2007
Very interesting end to the end of first year. First off, something that Harry does at least seem to respect Hermione somewhat, not friends, but not complete enemies, as long as she's friends with Tonks anyway. Also intersting the way that Lucius did the threat on the Dursley's, as well as how the headmaster continues to try and control Harry, should be something to see the enxt year, and how the CoS story will differ.
harlequin320 chapter 13 . 7/24/2007
nice, great chapter as always, keep up the good work
Sajahi chapter 13 . 7/24/2007
I love this story, it's different to all the others out there. Briliant, can't wait to read more!
thatone chapter 13 . 7/24/2007
Great chapter. can't wait for year 2. Update soon
He Who Rules With an Iron Hoof chapter 13 . 7/24/2007
crap, i think the alert system is down
the1truegoddess chapter 9 . 7/24/2007
made me cry

good work
Godrico Gryffindor chapter 13 . 7/23/2007
Amazing chapter!

I can't wait for the next one
LordScorpto chapter 13 . 7/23/2007
thanks for the update..lovin the story keep the updates comin!
lvetoread chapter 9 . 7/23/2007
I will tell you this is my first "dark" harry story to read...I have never really wanted to read any others but having read vampire's kiss I thought I would give yours a chance. I have to say...GREAT! I have been wanting to see a human side of the malfoys. I know most writers seem to think they must be terrible and most write Lucius as an abusive and terrible father when in truth why would one that thought Blood and family was so important beat and curse his only heir. I cannot wait to see the end of this story and how it works out. I am very interested in how you will play hermione out in this story she is one of my favorite characters from cannon, and as of now I can see her getting killed off or somehow also being from a pureblood family that was adopted. The former kinda negated by you not having the troll kill her and the latter comes into question because in cannon she is not all that talented but just studies hard. Anyhow I am so happy I have found your other stories and plan on reading the other WIP's you have going. Keep up the great work

Patrick
Amoral Philosopher chapter 13 . 7/23/2007
First off I loved Harry and Lucius puting the Dursley's in their place. That however does not even compare to Harry corrupting Ginny and trying to get her into slytherin. I about lost it when Harry did that. This was a fantastic chapter and I loved the length compared to the previous two chapters. I would like to say I appreciate your dedication to this story as are probably a lot of you other readers. You continue to produce great quality work while at the same time making each chapter quite long and at a very rapid updating pace. Don't have much more to say except I'm looking forward to 2nd year and I love this story. I actually prefer your version of Harry's first year better than the original, though you didn't have to go into as much detail of how things looked since the original already took care of that. Anyways I am looking forward to the next chapter.
kubas89 chapter 13 . 7/23/2007