Reviews for Dark Lord Potter Part 1
audhumla chapter 10 . 7/12/2007
Very good chapter :) Update soon...
nic767 chapter 10 . 7/12/2007
just read through this story, I like it, keep it up. Only thing is you might be falling into the bad habit that a lot of fanfic authors have of making characters too mature for their age. They're eleven years old for pete's sake. Though at least you don't have Harry and Tonks in a mature relationship yet, I give you credit for that.
grannyHPfan chapter 10 . 7/11/2007
Cool, don't forget Harry needs a new broom. How about the letter? Really enjoyed the chappie, can't wait for more. LKM
harlequin320 chapter 10 . 7/11/2007
great chapter, keep it up, also just wondering what the status of Vampire's Kiss is?
Dark Harry87 chapter 10 . 7/11/2007
great story so far, I hope harry just losees it an tonks has to choose between harry or friends with the mudblodd, hope she stays with harry to. anyway update asap .
Darthme1011 chapter 10 . 7/11/2007
k

kool chapter
justanotherfan95 chapter 10 . 7/11/2007
Great chapter! I LOVE IT! Please try to post the next chapter soon! Rating:10/10 :)
Amoral Philosopher chapter 10 . 7/11/2007
Great Chapter! Too bad about the Grifindors not being caught with the dragon. At least Tonks didn't get caught with it so I guess it's a good thing. I really believe Tonks needs to stop hanging around so much with those stupid Grifindors or at least the Weasleys, I mean I thought she hated them. Just because the Grifindors are not treating her horribly now that she is on the quiditch team does not make up for them treating her like crap the year before and if she wasn't on the team they probably would still be treating her like crap. Tonks needs to wise up and realise that hanging with the Griffs will only cause problems. I know she is desperate and lonely for more friends, but it is not a good idea to make them with the wrong kind of people. She should try making more friends with Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws or even some more Slytherins if they will have her, bet Grifindors are a bad Idea. Hope Harry and Tonks don't have another huge fight because in my opinion it is too soon for another. Anyways, once again great chapter overall and I hope you update soon.
Geovanni Luciano chapter 10 . 7/11/2007
Cute. Simply said it is quite interesting to see Evil Kneavil Harry Potter on a broom. Reading your quidditch matches while involving him is like watching a faces of death video. A horrible accident waiting to happen and the helpless reader can do nothing to look away as it happens. I hope that your next chapter involves a centaur and unicorn.

Geovanni Luciano
David M. Potter chapter 10 . 7/11/2007
Another great chapter. I so enjoy this story. I am interested in seeing how Voldie will approach Harry and what training he will give beyond a Dumbasadork history lesson.
Geovanni Luciano chapter 9 . 7/11/2007
This is the first opportunity that I've had to read this chapter and I wanted to say that it does bring up quite a few points but at the same point, I think that your Harry is showing true signs of narrow-mindedness. He doesn't even understand the reasons nor politics as to why there is a separation between Magic and Muggle and is basing a hatred naively because of a limited contact with Muggles. In addition, if you're going to have Albus state blood wards and all that as an excuse, well you're really going to have to show a darker side of Albus Dumbledore because so far this is still just a one-sided story.
psykco chapter 10 . 7/11/2007
It is sad to see yet another "Dark Lord" Harry fall into the same mudblood crap as all other stories of this genre. Maybe you could be, I don't know, original and drop that.
The French Dark Lord chapter 10 . 7/11/2007
wow that was the helluva chap brilliant,really i mean it !

i felt so sad when harry & tonks didn't get along but i someway it also felt satisfactory it unravealed the part of shadow that harry is filled path to be a dark lord is long kiddo, but it is ineluctable muahahaha harry !dark lord!

congratulation and thanks from your most delighted and pleased reader

"Unleash the darkness within you"

hope to see you next update before the 29th of july ,see ya...
Dragen Ranger chapter 10 . 7/11/2007
What another great chapter, oh I like Harry give Hermione a T in her transfiguration test.

Oh I like it Salazar that he likes Ernie because he was mad at Draco.

It seems that unless they are maggleborn, Harry got along with everyone.

I can't wait to see what happens next.
brolly501 chapter 10 . 7/11/2007
great chapter...herms bad grade was wonderfull anyways i look forward to more cya
2,439 | « Prev Page 1 .. 132 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 152 .. Last Next »