Reviews for Dark Lord Potter Part 1
justanotherfan95 chapter 2 . 4/9/2007
I LOVE IT1 Please hurry up and write the next chapter soon. I don't like to wait to long. And please update on "Harry Potter and the Rise of Darkness" it's also one of my favorite stories. And I love the fact that this is another Harry/Tonks, there's barely any good ones. And I love the fact that Harry is a Slytherin and hates muggles. This story is as good as the other stories you're writing. I hope you update on all your stories soon! Rating:10
shadow patronus chapter 2 . 4/8/2007
NICE! this could be great! same childhood, same power, same ideals... well, now Harry can slowly, with cunning, start to become more powerfull. An being the hero that he is, he can apear like a honorable person an be "friends" with the light wizards, jajaja
SoA chapter 2 . 4/6/2007
great story! thank you for writing it! please update soon.
Dragen Ranger chapter 2 . 4/4/2007
What a great second chapter, the goblins won't happy that Harry won't getting his letters from them. I see why Harry hates muggles, all because of his 'family' and Dumbledore.

So Draco, Tonks and Harry are going to be great friends... I wonder what will make Tonks turn dark, maybe learning the truth about Dumbledore? I can't wait to read the next chapter, I hope Harry kill Voldemort, so he'll be the only Dark Lord...

So PLEASE hurry and update soon.
Dragen Ranger chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
What a great chapter, only Harry could call Tonks by her first name and get away with it, but it did help that he was hurt. Poor Harry, being beat up like that...

What the fuck does Dumbledore think he is doing, keep Harry with his 'family', after he found out how they treat him?
ubetiburn chapter 2 . 4/3/2007
good story
vrewc chapter 2 . 4/3/2007
Odd start for a story, and the timelines aren't quite right with Tonks being only a year older than Harry, but its fanfiction, so it doesn't matter.

Seems like a good story so far, I hope you update soon.
Le Diablo Blanc2 chapter 2 . 4/3/2007
m definitely a unique take on Harry. Loved him making friends with Draco.

cannot wait to see what happens on the train.
Darthme1011 chapter 2 . 4/3/2007
i like
spedclass chapter 2 . 4/2/2007
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
spedclass chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
lordwhatucallit chapter 2 . 3/31/2007
good story it seems really intersting and of course harry/tonks is the greatest pairing in my mind...i look forward to reading more soon cya
Nigh7 chapter 2 . 3/30/2007
update soon )
bighairydude chapter 2 . 3/30/2007
Not a bad start. I will be interested if his anger grows towards Dumbles once he finds out more.
Kath19 chapter 2 . 3/29/2007
Brilliant i'm loving this can't wait to see the other changes you make.
2,791 | « Prev Page 1 .. 176 183 184 185 186 187 Next »