Reviews for Dark Lord Potter Part 1
LEPS069 chapter 26 . 11/26/2021
When will new chapters come out?
This is very GOOD!
Although I know the story is of a DARK Harry, I would really like him to be a bit of the "Light" with dumbledore, obviously being a good part of Dark, but still able to regain a good relationship with Great-great-grandmother.
FreakShowMilotic chapter 2 . 11/24/2021
Sorry for being a nitpick mate, but poison is for plants and a select few species of aquatic and amphibious creatures. Venom is for serpents, lizards and everything inbetween
Spica75 chapter 5 . 11/17/2021
And dropped... *sigh*
Spica75 chapter 4 . 11/17/2021
Riiight, a "daft muggleborn witch", oh my who could that be who is getting absurdly bashed... I'm sure i cannot know at all, absolutely not.

And Snape, quidditch star... Uh yeah right.

Meanwhile, standard "oooh the families i want are suuuupergreat with sooo many famous ancestors and..."... Seriously?

Again, is this supposed to be a parody, trying to stuff together so much Mary Sue-ing, klichés and tropes, or what?
Spica75 chapter 3 . 11/17/2021
Uh, are you trying to make this a parody?

Because Narcissa, only ONE "i", screaming instead of talking?
That's even more completely out of character than everyone else so far.

And then AU excuses for NTs father...

You're basically Mary Sue-ing the plot. It's really not pretty so far.
Spica75 chapter 2 . 11/17/2021
Tonks as a Gryffindor instead of Hufflepuff? Why do so many people have to push Gryff/Slyth as being "better"? Personally i wouldn't want to end up in either of those houses even if i was paid for it.

And a "miraculously easy" instant best friends befriending of Draco... *sigh*
I can understand the idea and what you were aiming for, but it really did not feel "real", especially not exact day and time despite the changes already made or suddenly trusting someone he met a few minutes ago with stuff he might not want to tell anyone.

And Tonks not knowing her COUSIN Draco at all? In a society which by canon has barely enough people to fill a small town.

Goblins being nice was way overdone. They are literally cutthroat monopolist bankers, they wont let go of money even if they're dead and buried.

Andromeda is so far pretty much a complete OC.
And Draco is effectively a mostly OC as well.
Aaand yeah, Nymphadora doesn't feel much like canon character either.
scyfly chapter 3 . 10/17/2021
muggleborns dont know our traditions and we dont teach them this is why we dislike them.

this is just plain stupid and shows you are rather simple minded, no offence, but it is rather telling of how this story is gonns be
scyfly chapter 3 . 10/17/2021
tbh if i was a wizard i would dislike muggles as well, only it would be for destroying the planet not for being a human without magic. but this? this is making the malfoys seem great and the whole death eater movement misunderstood. just because you dislike muggles does not excuse you for liking to kill them, that is why you are called a dark lord and not a revolutionary.

this is a bit hyped up on energy but skips over a lot of details
Fenrisulven13 chapter 1 . 10/10/2021
I had all but none sympathy for the Dursleys in the movies in this story my sympathymeter is at minus -1000!

I'll be reading on.
Hyena-Sennin chapter 1 . 10/5/2021
That's a fucking awesome story, I wish there was a part two!
Vampireking40 chapter 18 . 9/30/2021
Also Oct 31st is the day Harry lost his parents and Dumbledore the next day made himself Harry Guardian against Harry parents wishes.
DredgenUmbra chapter 26 . 9/28/2021
Please update it’s been over 10 years i would love a part two to this great story
Griezz chapter 24 . 9/7/2021
"I think we all wish that we could forget about Lockhart." Oh, the IRONY!
Griezz chapter 18 . 9/7/2021
"... I don't know when I'm going to find time to work on it. Salazar keeps pestering me about it..." Pretty funny that Salazar is the snake and doesn't have hands, because he has Harry wrapped around his non-existent little finger.
karmakarma2001 chapter 26 . 9/6/2021
Was hoping that tonks and harry get together and he relises that not all muggles are what he has experienced
2,791 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »