Reviews for Midnight
Katydid42 chapter 4 . 4/11/2017
Damn. Kartik's POV would be much appreciated
play for keeps chapter 4 . 11/10/2012
I know you wrote this a while ago but man this was GREAT! I haven't read this series in so long but I liked you kept the dialogue of the characters the same as in the book. I wish this scene could've been in the books. Great job once again :)
VampChick76 chapter 4 . 4/7/2012
I love the story! Very hot!

~Xela
truehazel chapter 4 . 2/19/2009
I love it.

I always loved the attracrtion between Kartik and Gemma. Plus, he's just arrogant enough to be smug with sweetness enough to be gentle. And, being Indian, he's just plain yummy.

I do wish you would make this in KartikPOV. Because ya just Know his thoughts are ten times dirtier than Gemma's. And I, for one, would love to read those thoughts. Please?

Pretty please? D

jEsS
jenniblu421 chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
Gemma will have a good night sleep and now I will have good dreams, haha.
Kanamelover chapter 4 . 3/31/2008
O.O (blushes) Wowzers
Kanamelover chapter 2 . 3/31/2008
Wow, that made me blush. I feel so bad for her, I think that would be beyond embarresing though. But OI! Kartik is perv watching her, jeez. STill... very good chapter.
Kanamelover chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
OH MY GAWD! (dies) he was there? Okay I'm freaking out! SO GOOD! SO VERY VERY GOOD!
LessThan3 chapter 4 . 3/29/2008
aw. that was an adorable peice of fluff!

i think you portrayed Fee and Ann just right.

and that Gemma and Kartik were just how they would be if the wonderful Libba Bray would allow them to express their horny teenagerness. )

all in all, Great Job!
THE PERSON WHO LOVES YOR STORY chapter 4 . 3/11/2008
OMG I LOVE YOU AND THIS STORY. FINALLY A GREAT STORY! THANK YOU SO MUCH AND I LOVE THIS
ItsInMyBlood chapter 4 . 3/8/2008
OMG!

this is like my newest alltime favourite fanfic!

you took like all the thing i imagined and made them into a fanfic reality

lol

i love it

i cant wait for update

lovelove

ayren-michelle
TwilightHeaven chapter 4 . 3/7/2008
WOW that was soo hot, its like the action that was missing in TSFT, i agree with the perons that said it is similar to Control by Lady Aroeyn (SP?) Still one of the best stories i have read for these books! please continue soon!
dragonfairy330 chapter 4 . 2/10/2008
Awesome story. I'm a bit obsessed with erotica, and I am annoyed with Libba Bray, as I just finished The Sweet Far Thing and the one thing it didn't have enough of was action between Gemma and Kartik, so I love this. Good job.
HaydenBlossom chapter 3 . 1/23/2008
there seriously aren't enough stories like this, do you know of any kartikxGemma stories?
jess chapter 4 . 11/28/2007
a part of this story is REALLY like another story (control by lady aerowyn)

hmm..