Reviews for Inuyasha and Kagome meet Dora the explorer
Hiddenshadowsoul chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
OMFG that was funny. I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Poor Inuyasha. You have a dark user name for such a funny fanfic. Lollipop bit made me laugh sooo hard... Keep it up!
GredandForge4eva chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
"What does #%\& mean?" Dora asked curiously.

LMAO!

Peace.

Love.

Fred Weasley
pie chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
It is good, but dora didnt die enough.
ureallyexpectme2putmynamehere chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
the spanish word for hello is spelled hola not allah. otherwise funny as hell. always envisioned inuyasha battling all the really stupid childrens cartoon caracters. you should make one about barney! i can see him bweing hit with the windscar right now!
BlackCatTrainHeartnet chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Lmao. That was HILLARIOUS.

Great job. ;D
Monkerella chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Hey Miranda for your next chapter you should make Dora and Boots go to their house when all of a sudden Kagome shows up, I want Dora and Boots in the livingroom when Kagome walks in Dora looks at Kagome and Kagome walks into dora's mom's bedroom and play some rockin tunes or sumthing like that
nejisgirlnamedneyla chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
XD lol i feel sorry 4 inuyasha but seriously i hope dora dies a dark horriable death...my bro. watches it and they get on my f* nerves and the monkeys name is boots
anonymous. again chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Sorry. When I said "spelling", I meant "storytelling". Your spelling is actually very good. However, you tell the story like you're a thirteen-year-old telling her friends about her trip to the mall (no offense, if you're thirteen). You also have atrocious punctuation (an easy fix:D). So, rewrite and repost this, and you'll have a first-class humour fic on your hands (because the idea really is quite funny).
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Please fix your grammar and spelling.

I like the idea, but I think this one-shot needs a couple more rewrites to make it a truly spectacular humour fic.
SasaIsASexyDemoness chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
lol i luved it!

LUVED IT!
Rei Taisho chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
I love u finally somebody understands how it feels I had to watch it for 5 hours straight in the end I ended up with a headache I really had to go to the bathroom and a deep hatred of Dora the Explorer. Oh and the monkeys name is Boots which isnt really weird considering he wears yellow rainboots when its sunny and dry outside.
bittersweetbabydoll chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
the monkeys name is boots (baby cuz makes me watch it) so funny! you should do a sequel with barney, and then one with teletbies!
Ashley Jackson chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
That was awsome, and Dora's pet monkey's name is Boots, Poor Inuyasha!
kagomeinuyasha chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
KILL DORA KILL KILL KILL!