Reviews for delicate blossom
always-kh chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
wow really good and it suits her nicely. cute too. they're both in character far as i can tell.
Devil Lace chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
ah squallnamine is pure luff.

i loove it and the part about squall and namine opposites and sttuff made me realize why haha.

i love thhe whole aerith part, i like how it repeated.

anyways good job yay
silver moon droplet chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
OMFG SQUEE
KrystalGamer chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
EK.

I'm in love with this pairing, officially. You captured their characters so well!
oh hey asdfklj chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
It turns out that SquallxNamine makes me happy...happyhappyhappy. I think you writing anyone with Squall makes me happy, though... XD;;

Wow, your Namine was so perfect. "...the inquisitiveness that permeates every gentle gesture of hers.." That's very Namine right there. I like the idea of Squall watching her like that and being all intrigued, wanting a little more...

The image of them standing apart, being so opposite is nice too. I like what it says about both of them, both in way they are together and also how they are apart when its just them alone. I heart your Squall, and everything I love about him is just so fantastically enhanced in that moment. Namine's such a great contrast for him.

Damn, I think I kind of really love this couple. The end made me really long for them to be together, especially since Leon is clearly still enthralled by her. xP Woo! for you and your crack. :D
Punkie-Spunk chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
Yes. Crack indeed. Sweet though.