Reviews for Coffee Being
RedWingedPrince chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Very well written and indepth. I enjoyed reading it I'm sure just as much as you enjoyed writing it. :)
Totto-chan chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
:) I really liked reading this. The writing was great, and it's made me love Komui even more than before.
Gabie chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
I think you did pretty well in explaining Komui's motivation for working as the supervisor and his actions in support of Rinali! Very interesting but touching piece on Komui's character. Thanks for writing! _
regretfullyYours chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Wah, I loved it! I think you captured Komui's personality perfectly, especially with the "I only look forward" phrase.

Say, the shedding no tear proverb, my chinese is rusty, but isn't it more of a threat? (like one person saying to another, "you don't regret this now, but you will" kinda thing?) Oh well, it works for this situation, good job!
Rain Liddle chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
Hello. I read your fanfic, and Im charmed with it. I always liked the character of Komui Lee. Already I have translated another study of him, but I would like to translate yours of Spanish language. Will I have your permission?
Cerulena chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Greatly written story! It really lets us understand what lies behind Komui's humorous and lazy exterior. :D

Komui's one of my favorite characters too; I wonder what he'd be like if he WAS an Exorcist!

I'd have to say, keep up the great work, I'll have my eye out for more! :3
Empatheia chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Oh. Oh, this is absolute love.

You've really nailed his characterization, and your writing is lovely. The -man fandom is lucky to have you.

I have the feeling this is going to be one of those stories I end up rereading time and time again.