Reviews for The Space Between
Lw117149 chapter 4 . 3/14
I am glad Tom healed Harry in a way he took away his pain ans fear bravo Tom Bravo I finished this story but apparently I have already Post for chap 5 so here is anther for chap 5 lol
Anaelyssa chapter 5 . 2/11
It was a good story.

Draco earned himself years of relentless torture for what he did.
...it was just beautiful it was so sad at the end but i thought: you've done a great job! i loved it! good luck with writing! thank you very much! :)
koki chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
loved it, hated draco though.
VeroSev chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
I like this story XD!
Threadbare Threnody chapter 5 . 4/25/2011
I really liked this. It is definitely on a different level than the majority of fanfiction. But I think something happened at the end there that I didn't really catch...did Voldemort kill Draco or not? Why did Harry not care in the last scene? Did Voldemort obliviate him or something? I'm confused...and normally I am rather good at reading between the lines...
MzBellezza chapter 5 . 8/1/2010
awww a miniserie story
MzBellezza chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
yay whoopie norml clths
Debbie37 chapter 5 . 7/30/2010
That was an interesting story. The whole premise has been done before, but I loved the ending. It wasn't a HEA, but close enough, which I like better. The whole story was well written with only a few typos here and there.
innocent as far as you know chapter 5 . 7/25/2010
this is amasimg!
innocent as far as you know chapter 3 . 7/25/2010
what if voldemort hid the wardrobe or found some way that only he could control what it produced. harry would either be forced to go nakid or wear stripper worthy garments. please updae soon!.
Dracolovesmebest chapter 5 . 7/9/2010
AWWWWW! I liked the ending...but does Draco truly need to be killed!
TheSecretUchiha chapter 5 . 5/28/2010
That last chapter was so sad!

It always pains me greatly when something so terrible happens that they have to be obliviated!

Really great story!
N chapter 5 . 4/14/2010
It was... OMG, so AMAZING! :D Thank you for writing it! Brilliant! :D
Lw117149 chapter 5 . 4/14/2010
Wow so he made him forget, sad but was needed harry shouldn't had suffered that. At least he is happy now and not a mental mess.;-)
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »