Reviews for The Space Between
lEtSgOrOcKdAwOrLd chapter 5 . 4/27
So i don't really understand the ending,
Did Voldemort altered Harry's memories or Harry finally succumbs to Tom's tender loving care?
Though i stil this story,i think the ending is good n quite sexy :3
lEtSgOrOcKdAwOrLd chapter 4 . 4/27
Really draco? I reaalllyyy HATE u right now..this is too heartwrenching i cannot take it :'(
Poor harry..where is voldy when u need him DX
Loes-chan chapter 5 . 3/5
I really liked this story, loved how Voldemort takes care of Harry and how they love each other :)
Drowninginallmyfandoms chapter 5 . 2/17
In chapter one, when you put the warnings, you said it was surprisingly not very dark... I pray that I never read anything CLOSE to what you count as 'very dark', because the last chapter was practically pure torture, both physical and psychological. Frankly it kind of scared me at some points. And while I recognize the fact that that's actually very good writing, I'm not able to enjoy it as I would otherwise because I wasn't expecting it at all. Normally if I read a dark fic, I'll see the dark warning either in the summary or the first chapter and will be able to brace myself and get into the proper mindset for a dark fic. So you saying that it's not very dark and is super fluffy did pretty much the opposite. Again, great fic and fantastic writing, but please, change the warning in chapter 1, at least to say that chapter 5 is dark, cuz 1-4 were actually pretty fluffy. Or add a warning before chapter 5. I don't really know, and I don't really care how you do it, just please do it for people like me.
JustSomeone chapter 5 . 12/30/2015
There should be a sequel **
Riddle-Snape chapter 5 . 3/31/2015
good, but I hate Draco in this story so much... lol
serenityselena chapter 5 . 2/10/2015
interesting story :)
Lw117149 chapter 4 . 3/14/2014
I am glad Tom healed Harry in a way he took away his pain ans fear bravo Tom Bravo I finished this story but apparently I have already Post for chap 5 so here is anther for chap 5 lol
Anaelyssa chapter 5 . 2/11/2014
It was a good story.

Draco earned himself years of relentless torture for what he did.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/5/2014 was just beautiful it was so sad at the end but i thought: you've done a great job! i loved it! good luck with writing! thank you very much! :)
koki chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
loved it, hated draco though.
VeroSev chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
I like this story XD!
Threadbare Threnody chapter 5 . 4/25/2011
I really liked this. It is definitely on a different level than the majority of fanfiction. But I think something happened at the end there that I didn't really catch...did Voldemort kill Draco or not? Why did Harry not care in the last scene? Did Voldemort obliviate him or something? I'm confused...and normally I am rather good at reading between the lines...
MzBellezza chapter 5 . 8/1/2010