Reviews for Teach Me To Play
The Archsage chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Oh damn.

This was so good, it could be the first chapter to full length story. Or, considering the cliffhanger, an episode on the TV show.

Really enjoyed this. Love the game of chess, and I love football. Or soccer as most people over here call it.
Anon chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Did somebody forget to tell Davis that the first time the Digi-Destined encountered a monster they DID run and hide... the only problem was that they ran to the EDGE OF A CLIFF!

As a matter of fact the Digi-Destined did a lot of running, throughout their entire adventure!
Caveat Lector 52 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
That was just too cute! You captured each character perfectly, and I found Daisuke's reason for wanting to learn to be really sweat.
Undertakerlover 1306 chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Omg! Jyou teaching Daisuke how to play chess, too cute, I love Jyou. Daisuke distracting Jyou with emotions and why Jyou wanted to be a doctor, too funny! You kept their characters in check, great job. Love the Fic!
Leoanda Taylor chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Aw! Cute! _
The Two-One-Five chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
A little fuzzy friendship fic between two of my favorite characters, I like.

I especially liked the last line
Aestivates chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
That was fantastically, /fantastically/ in-character and sweet and funny and awesome. :D I love your Daisuke, and your Jyou is just - I almost forgot about him, but you made me fall in love with him all over again. Is there a sequel? makes note to go hunting!

Anyway, brilliant job! Definitely added to faves.
Sabishi Tomo chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Really well-written. Everything was perfect. I can't find a single thing to complain about. The ending was brilliant!
Taigurl chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Freaking A-DORABLE! I think it takes a kind of maturity to write a nice fic about Jyou and I think he's terribly underrepresented! I love this!
Circeus chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
What comes around...

That was a really nice bit of character exploration (or whatever the proper term might be. I can't think of anything else right now.)

I really like how you structure your dialogues. I'll be sure to read more from you.
yuffiegal chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
So cool!I love it..plz plz update!:):):):):)PLZ UPDATE really soon..
Yami Vizzini chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
As usual with you, this fic makes me think about the familiar characters and concepts in new ways. And what a great ending line! Joe playing soccer... that alone is worth reading it!
dracoizumi chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
Yay! Aww what a nice fic! So much like their characters, which is what I am bad at doing. I like the ending haha. The only thing that I can say bad about it is the Jyou/Mimi pairing you put in there. It's cute, yes, but I think Jyou is better off with Koushiro. It was a very good story though. I enjoyed it. Daisuke and Jyou are fun characters.
Nine1 chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
Heh, there are too few friendship fics with these two, you know. Very cute, kinda makes me want to do something I don't normally do or learn to do something new.
Amber chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
This is absolutely ADORABLE! I haven't read anything this cute in a Long time! Keep wrwiting-you're a terrific author!