Reviews for Hidden Talent
May Eve chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Wow. This is adorable and I never would have guessed English wasn't your first language. Well done!
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
The reaction of all of the agents of Charlie's moves on the dance floor are just priceless. Had me chuckling while reading it. I loved how you had Don wanting to get to know his brother after the event. Nice story.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
That was cute and sad. I hope that u will write numb3rs stories. Thank u
Anka chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Wow your story is super great wonderfull amazing and OMG. Kocham charliego i mam nadzieję że przeczytam jeszcze wiele podobnych opowiadań. Serdecznie pozdrawiam Polski..
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Oh my God that was so great! I really really really liked it! That was some awesom writing. I really enjoyed the story!
save the sharks chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I love the fact that Charlie took dancing lessons with his mother. and found ways for her to dance after she no longer had the strength to do so herself.
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
that was good loved it
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
this is a great story.. i love that charly is the man can dance and get the girl...

and the talk with dan about his mom almost made me cry...

great story...
sarinithegreathotmail.com chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
FYI - Princeton is located in Princeton, NJ (gorgeous campus) - Harvard is in Cambridge, MA - part of Boston.

Otherwise, good fic, with some minor grammar errors, mostly in verb tense. You frequently use 'I've' where you should use 'I'd'

Try it without the contraction to see if it sounds right, then put the contraction back in.

Keep writing!

sarini
lilfiftyfour chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
A great story! Am looking forward to reading more from you!
Fuu chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
love it. it even made me cry. you captured the emotions one has when losing close family, the pain of seeing them wither away, very well.
Constance chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Lovely story. I enjoyed every bit of it! Just wanted to point out that Princeton University is in Princeton, New Jersey, not Boston. I hope you write a sequel to this story from Charlie's point-of-view. I can't wait to read more stories from you!
chocolate rules chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Beautiful.

That's it ;)
Queen of Cliffies chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Excellent story, it was very good for a first time Numb3rs fic. Seriously... it was REALLY REALLY good. I hope to see more from ya soon.

Q of C
Guo-Xing Choi chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
i'd be interested to more of this story, or another story. i could be your beta if you still haven't found one for the numbers fandom