Reviews for Sake
Nairil chapter 1 . 9/14
Of all your stories, I like this one the most! I think it is beautifully realistic and beautifully romantic at the same time! I can very easily imagine the main characters to hide their feelings like that and I was glad to see their happy ending. Thank you for this charming story! Thanks, thanks, thanks!
PotatoLizard chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
I never quite know how to feel when I read your fics. Of course, I love them all the same but they have nejiten (proper nejiten) but it's got this odd mix of angst in there that I never know what to do with. At the end of this fic, I was satisfied with the end but I still felt...weird.
Your fics make me feel weird.
Thank you for making me feel weird! :D
Kazahana Yukina chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
this piece is deep and every line would pull you even more into the story. Great job on delving into the minds of the characters -their fears, their desires and their logic - not by using words but by painting pictures in the reader's imagination. And the last scene? WOW. No words needed.
Your writing is one of my favorites, I hope to read more from you soon. :-)
Aquarius Galuxy chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Your writing is so bittersweet, it makes me ache to read them. Yet I return for more anyway. :) Thank you for all that you've shared!
rebecca chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I loved how you pulled off the ending.
touch.the.sound chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
This story is simply divine! :)
bright-rebellious chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I loved it, it's so meaningful and sexy at the same time, I really liked it.

Good luck,

papernoted chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I've always been attracted to the idea of writing a NejTen fic myself, but have always hesitated- I'm anxious about whether or not I'd ever be able to get an affectionate Neji down well-characterized, but you evidentally wouldn't know what that problem feels like. Brilliantly written, heart-warming, and so, so, in-character.

I don't drink, but that seemed trivial when it came to enjoying this story. I can tell I've stumbled across a stellar fic when I manage to identify with the characters, regardless of what they're doing, so bravo!

Engaging the audience: the hallmark of a good author.

naash chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
i should have read this sooner. i lvoe the romance. it wasnt fluff it was well romance
bubbles12345 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
WOW impressive story!

I really enjoyed it & loved the perfect ending !
TeddyBearHugs chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Good story :) I found it highly ammusing.
coeur de lyon chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Your writing is absolutely amazing
sophia666 chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Great writing. I loved the whole thing, especially the ending.
Pyromaniac-Girl chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
That was a cool fic.

It was funny that neither of them had actually drunk any alcohol at all that night.

I hope that you will have a good day!
animesweetie chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
wow! Today's my lucky day! I found another great writer ]

I really love this one-shot. You definitely have the shinobi world down. This is something that I can see really happening in the story. How love, and all the uncertainties that come with it, can threaten their teamwork and their duty as shinobi. But hey, it's love ]