Reviews for Bewitched
happyharper13 chapter 16 . 11/21/2008
Will you ever update this story?
Zaik of Wake chapter 16 . 1/19/2008
Ack, update!
gjhkfud chapter 16 . 12/20/2007
OMG I can't even tell you live in Asia, your English is so good! And this story rocks, it's going staright to my favorites, man!
GregsMadHatter chapter 16 . 11/15/2007
Man, I totally forgot about this story. Great update...can't wait 4 more!
HikaruOfArrow chapter 16 . 11/14/2007
Amazing chapter! Looking forward to the next chapter again :D
ericloca chapter 16 . 11/14/2007
Hey hunnie who I was waiting for your chapter and I am so glad you finally updated ... I hope they'll find my Greg ... sorry , Greg soon *bites nails*
ericloca chapter 15 . 8/17/2007
Wow I missed a lot . That bastard how dare he ? how dare he do this to my ... our sweet Greg ! No , have Grissom kill Flemings ! Shoot him in the leg and let him suffer this is what the bastard deserves !

Sorry for not reviewing ... I had problem with my computer .
HikaruOfArrow chapter 15 . 8/13/2007
Amazing! I love your story! Please update soon~!
wraiths-angel chapter 15 . 8/12/2007
Great chapter, I wonder where Greg has gone hehe, looking forward to the next chapter!
GregsMadHatter chapter 14 . 8/1/2007
Losing your touch? Oh come on! That was fantastic! "Not one of your best" my ass, that was bloody brilliant! It was stupendous! It was magnificient! It was superb! It was...crap, I'm running out of adjectives...but it was that good! Plez update soon.
SnickersGsr chapter 3 . 7/14/2007
this is good
key-to-life chapter 13 . 7/12/2007
oh good way to end the chapter, please update soon!
GregsMadHatter chapter 13 . 7/12/2007
Okay, sorry I haven't updated for the last chapters. I was gonna wait until the end and give you a big grande finale, but with a cliffy like this, I just HAD to review. Man! What an ending, and u can't leave us hanging like this. Please update soon before I go insane.
ericloca chapter 12 . 7/6/2007
This was sweet ! I hope they'll stop that Joshua Bastard (or Fleming) before he'll do something to Greg !~
ericloca chapter 11 . 6/11/2007
Wow ! what a chapter , girl ! I loved it ! I can't wait for the next ... btw , I have to tell you a surprise : I have a brother , he's almost three days old ! His name is Paul Eric !
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »