Reviews for Kim Possible: Dark Side Chronicles
Guest chapter 22 . 10/4/2017
This is amazing! Please pick up the story again, i have to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 22 . 1/22/2016
G.
Amateraszu chapter 22 . 9/24/2015
very interesting story arc
too bad that after all this time its still left dead :(
Guest chapter 22 . 6/25/2014
Interesting story to bad its been a long time since the last update.
DemiDemon99 chapter 22 . 5/9/2014
What the fuck?! Why didn't you continue this story? Its good and what the fuck ... Why did you do that to shego? And if pushed too far and she has no other choice will Kim kill?
N7 Greek-Valkyrie chapter 21 . 2/23/2014
I would kill to protect someone I love, as a last resort yes, but I would do it if it was called for and only if I didn't have another choice. Never underestimate Kim just because she chooses not to kill, does not mean she is incapable of doing so should the need for it arise. I think she is capable of more then they give her credit for.
N7 Greek-Valkyrie chapter 17 . 2/23/2014
Um yeah no hurting Kimmie on Shegos watch or she flips out.
The-Devils-Pets chapter 22 . 10/17/2013
You never got around to finishing this did you? When I first opened this all I could think was, yes, twenty-two chapters and that was over a week ago. School and sleep got in my way of reading. Still I am a bit sad I never got to see the ending, did Shego and Kim reunite? What's the deal with Shawn Reiken? So many questions unanswered. Now don't take this as a dis, it is definitely not you are an amazing writer and have made me re think my stories over and over editing and tweaking. Anyways this really had no point at all I just wanted to remind you that this is an amazing piece of work.
-Hazel
Guest chapter 20 . 8/23/2013
B
YourCall chapter 22 . 2/18/2013
For the love of all that is right and good please finish this story. I will love you forever. This is the best one I've read and I'm hooked and you left me with a huge cliff hanger : please?
Akabane13 chapter 22 . 2/13/2013
Really great story, pity it'll never be finished.
Guest chapter 22 . 1/25/2013
Are you going to update the darkside chronicles?
Guest chapter 22 . 1/16/2013
For the love of god! Update this! Just finished chapter 22 and I want more! Its been years since you've updated... please I'm not the only one who wants it!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
Wow. Really good. Just read chapter 4. I am reading at least 1 chapter a day if not more. This is truly interesting
Khaled.63 chapter 21 . 9/27/2012
will you ever update this story ? i like it very much and im sure everybody else do