Reviews for Truae
Hebi R chapter 20 . 8/6/2012
Among my many reactions? Poor Zul'vii. Not only does she have her parents in her head, the man(elf/demon) she loves and who loves her back exists in the mind of one of her friends.
Kashira1786 chapter 20 . 8/2/2012
Hey, I know you're done with Truae but I just wanted you to know that this story is the reason why I love Nathanos Blightcaller. Every time I see him in the game I grin and I remember this story.
Lightofshadow chapter 20 . 1/12/2011
Ok, it sucks that your going to quit this story but im happy that you took the time to leave us this Epilogue unlike lots of other authors who just jump ship.

I will keep an eye out for other stuff you write or even more Epilogue fragments for this story.

it was a fun 4 years, and i may need to reread all of it when i get a chance _ i just sat down and reread from chapter 17-20 and remembered most of it but ya. sorry for the non verified review buy im at school and dont want to login
Arallion chapter 20 . 1/5/2011
Thanks for posting this, it was great to read some of the scenes and see the planning behind it. The whole thing was very ambitious - I'm impressed you got as far as you did in the time you had! :) I'm glad to see how this was intended to finish up, though.

Take care, and keep on writing. We need more good storytelling in the world. :)
BloodiedTongues chapter 19 . 8/31/2009
Sad to hear the spark is fading. Was hoping there would be a Curatio in the series too, but inspiration comes and goes on its own terms. Good to know you're intent on trying to finish Truae at least.

Ras' reaction to having a grandson: Marvelous!
Bramblespite chapter 19 . 8/30/2009
You updated, yay! :D *Hugs* I've had the impression you've had a lot of difficulty lately. Good on you for taking it easy.

Nathanos's reaction to him having a kid is hilarious.
thisisjillybeans chapter 18 . 5/7/2009
I love these stories! Both Mahi Mahi and Truae.

I've neglected to review until now, but I thought I should, just to tell you I adore your characterisations of, mainly, Jaina and Thrall, but also of Vol'jin, Cairne and Kallah.

I'll admit, I mainly read these stories for the Thrall/Jaina bits, which you have done so brilliantly, but I have found myself sucked into the drama surrounding Furion, Tyrande and their family.

I have read both stories multiple times and I cannot wait for more. (That wasn't supposed to sound pushy...)

Thank you for writing this and sharing it with us,

Lyss
Alea Ishikawa chapter 18 . 4/28/2009
I have been following these stories for a few years now... I am still impressed with the depth of your characters, despite having so many in the spotlight. I love the emotions, the development, the whirlwind of stories that combine into one beautiful symphony.

In particular, I enjoyed Illidan's paranoid rage; Nathanos's skiddish reaction to his own child; Zeliek arguing lineage; and the fact that Ketala fails repeatedly but still sacrifices everything she has to help someone.
BloodiedTongues chapter 18 . 3/18/2009
I love this story. MahiMahi and Truae are always worth the 5-hours it takes to read through both without breaks. Even if my aching hind-quarters might object to that. I had hardly even noticed Nathanos prior to reading this, but you've characterized him perfectly and made him one of my favorite Warcraft characters.

I hope the story continues soon, but if I miss it too much, I just read both stories all over again and feel wonderful.
Bramblespite chapter 17 . 3/2/2009
Are y'gonna update soon? :3
Samateus1987 chapter 18 . 11/20/2008
Well, After spending most of the day reading this from start to finish, I have to admit, my favorite part was where Nathanos was wrestling to tame Ouro. The twist on Chapter 18 is rather horrific, I can only imagine what will happen to little Vaiden without his connection to Ketala. Wonderful stuff, as usual, looking forward to much more!
Ride4Ruin chapter 18 . 11/15/2008
Vaiden. Is. Adorable.

The kid kills a paladin, sets an orphanage on fire, and then goes back to nuzzling his doll. He is now one of my favorite characters, even trumping Nathanos, whose near pathological attempt to avoid advancing the plot diminished him somewhat in my eyes. Though Nathanos has been getting back up there, especially when he, quite comically, admitted that yes, Vaiden had to be his son.

Like the meeting between Thrall and Nobundo, I had been looking forward to Nathanos finally meeting Vaiden since I saw the picture you posted on dA and I must say you did not disappoint (even if the scene was plagued by a distinct lack of kodo feet).

Also, I really loved the part with Illidan and him realizing just how far he has descended into madness.

On a different note, Ketala has to realize that the Lich King will never uphold his end of the bargain, right? Right? Oh crap, this can't end well.

I like how quickly you've updated the last few chapters, and though its kind of greedy (and quite hypocritical) for me to ask this: Keep it up!
Odaenathus chapter 18 . 11/13/2008
I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. Not only did you update, but you updated fantastically. I, being an alliance player on a PvP realm, can't thank you enough for blowing up a Blood Elf orphanage. That was really the icing on the cake of a chapter that advanced the plot, showed insight to the main character's feelings, and ended in a dramatic surprise decision by Ketala. Good job and update soon.
Bramblespite chapter 18 . 11/11/2008
"It matched Nathanos’s hair soAlso, I med like hours, unwilling to step any closer."

Lolwut?

Anyway - YOU UPDATED, YAY! :D I'm so happy you updated so quick. XD Do continue! TBH, sometimes it seems like the plot moves along really slowly - I want to know what happens, dangit D: - but otherwise, fantastic story! :) Update again soon!

YARG!

TWF
dalodia chapter 18 . 11/11/2008
Loved the scene with Nathanos, Zeliek, and Vaiden! LMFAO!

Since I haven't really been keeping up with what's going on, the last part was somewhat bewildering. Who's that adopted brother? I guess I'll have to read back a bit. And who was talking to her? argh... That'll teach me to skip sections.