Reviews for Sacred Host
nw150 chapter 43 . 8/3
I ... I've seen this story mentioned on a couple of other places online and I conjured up a list of reasons why I wouldn't like it, one of which being that I'm Protestant so needless to say I don't agree with some things in here but in spite of that there are several places in here that had me in tears in the best way possible. and or laughing out loud as I picture the enemy having a meltdown! :D
the story has been uplifting in a way I can't even describe and I can't wait to see where it goes from here!
-God bless.
zedille chapter 43 . 1/31
Very happy to see you back! The chapter was thought-provoking, as always.
Tiky3000 chapter 43 . 1/17
It's been a while. Powerful chapter.
dogman15 chapter 43 . 1/10
Things feel like they're heating up! I can't wait to read more!

I know it wouldn't happen with you writing, but wouldn't it be funny if - if Toloth comes to accept the Catholic view of things - suddenly one day Toloth learns about Martin Luther and switches to being Protestant?
Ha, I'm kidding.
Calyn chapter 43 . 1/6
I'm always thrilled whenever this fic updates, not the least because I get to remember all over again that I love it, but this chapter in particular evoked a high amount of excited desk pounding and gleeful yelling "AHAHA YES DO IT".

The whole end bit reminds me of the part in Perelandra where Ransom has a talk with the silence that is a Voice. Love it. My only complaint is that I very much want to see the rest of the Mass immediately, but I'm sure it will be well worth the wait.
Animorphgirl chapter 43 . 1/6
Well, that was interesting! Toloth is certainly in a quandary, and knows it all too well. I wonder if Teresa has any idea? To the best of my recollection, KAA hadn't established the extent to which hosts can be made aware of their Yeerk's feelings. Certainly, their thoughts are closed off to them, but if feelings cannot be hidden (or it takes more effort), Teresa might be aware of her temporary Yeerk's anxiety? On the other hand, she might be enjoying being able to participate far better than Malcar ever allowed to be aware of his emotions. What will happen when they receive Communion, I wonder...
Ming-Yao C. P chapter 22 . 12/24/2021
I seem to remember previous chapters having Sub-Visser One Hundred Fifty-Three and now in this chapter I saw Sub-Visser One Hundred Sixty-Three. Did he get demoted or promoted?
Ming-Yao C. P chapter 6 . 12/24/2021
I have two issues with this chapter. My main issue: humans are made in the image of God, not other animals, so I figure that Yeerks are not made in the image of God since they are most similar to slugs.
Second issue: I have read the book The Shack and to borrow an idea from there: Jesus was fully human and all his works are the power of the Father in him, not his own power. He was fully as weak as any human and in himself did not have the reality-altering power of God, as he gave it up to incarnate. This idea from a book with heresy/false doctrine (such as no hierarchy originally when Scripture itself states the head of Christ is God). Thanks for reading, I do hope you continue.
Ming-Yao C. P chapter 4 . 12/23/2021
I. Love. This. This is the simplest explanation of the Trinity I have in recent memory (I have short memory, but still) I probably need to do more research and see if it holds up to Scripture completely, as I had to for the novel The Shack (which didn't), but I am going to hold onto this.
Ming-Yao C. P chapter 3 . 12/23/2021
I was re-reading this because I love it so much, and noticed the strange placement of the first two names in the last sentence of paragraph 5. I think it would be more sensical if they were switched. Rereading the sentence for this comment, it seems to be that this sentence was 2 different flavors of the same sentence accidentally merged incompletely together, an unfinished or non-perfect fusion into a seamless one. Huh, now I am reminded of Jesus' seamless scarlet robe (some translations have purple).
Sak chapter 5 . 11/4/2020
The precise way you write strikes me as male. I'll go check your profile. I think I'll skip out on this fic as I'm not Christian so my interest wanes
Sak chapter 4 . 11/4/2020
Trinity... One of the most illogical things accepted by millions of people.

I wonder where this fic is going...
Sak chapter 3 . 11/4/2020
Really well written
Sak chapter 2 . 11/4/2020
Hmm... Well I don't agree with Jesus being God but I do believe in Jesus as a prophet whom I love...
Sak chapter 1 . 11/4/2020
Hi.
Animorphs ... I loved when I was 12. Now I'm 31 and was just about to go to bed and I don't even know how I found this fic as I pressed my phone without looking.

You write so well.