Reviews for Voldemort's Visit
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 2/1
This READS like the beginning of something bigger. Something epic.

I've always liked Luna. I thought Rowling under-utilized her. But then that was true of MANY characters, even some main ones. Drawn in charcoal outlines when they needed to be intricate oils ... or at least watercolors.

Good work. I liked it.
sfox88 chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Much appreciated. The world needed that.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
'bit' his arm?
Triple Rainbow chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
That was really good. I could really imagine them having that conversation because you did such a good job on staying true to Luna and Voldemort's character, while still portraying your underlying theme.
Mari Wollsch chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
lovly story, maby do a sequel, a long-shot, whre voldie comes back and takes luna as persenal slave and see what happens xx
Lee Aemilius chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
That was highly amusing! I loved it.
decessus chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
He didn't kill her? That's hard to believe. Still, it's very well written and you got Luna's personality down really well. I like it.
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
veeery nice!
Lolita chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I don't know if it was supposed to be, but it was pretty darn funny to me!

...not to say that it wasn't well written and intelligent, but it's just such a surreal situation...
TillyMe chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
that was awsome!short and sweet!:)
Heise chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Ah, this is cool. :D Under circumstances, I don't doubt Luna can get under even The Dark Lord's skin. It'd be great if you made this longer. Perhaps a novel-length adventureful story ...? xD
Bob the Flying Monkey chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
very odd, but quite good.
kahlen369 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
please, please, please! Continue it! HAve mercy! Or it not then make a sequel! :'( i need more! RAWR! X(

very nice story though..i wish you would make it longer.. :'(
sweetypie15 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
lol love it update update update i really love it
Pray for me. Pray chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Great philosophy...I agree with Luna. And this reminds me a bit of Bagge's A flower in her hair.