kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
i have seen a couple stories where mama higurashi and sesshoumaru got married but this one is by far the most amusing. -then again it was only a dream... er, nightmare. LOL! great little story! i was searching through archives looking for something good to read and found this. \o/

an anime/manga recommendation:
if you've never seen/read/heard of 'rurouni kenshin' i would like to recommend it. they've made a new live action movie that has been released internationally and it is really great (a live action adaptation of an anime series done right) and they've finished filming two more live action sequel movies that follow the next arc of the manga (to be released late this summer/early autum)... they've released a new OVA series and a brand new/different manga story that the movie is partially based on.

if you copy/paste the following codes in the youtube search engine you can see a few of the trailers :

90ubrsSxrKc -subbed trailer.

yaLOPVAuJs4 -raw character profile trailers.

PvmcNKM-jEo -subbed first episode of the anime.

8qRFhP5PhMk -live action depiction of the dojo fight scene in the above episode.

a7HrF77Ewkg -the sneak preview for the next two sequel movies (the second option listed is subbed).

bAgmfGZbVrQ -the new official trailer for the second movie (subbed)

kokoronagomu. deviantart. com
Raven-2010 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Holy crap this is the most hilarious masterpiece in history I love it ROFLMAO, thanks lol

aggressivelycalm chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
this is so crazy fucking funny awesome OMG :D :S o.O
TheScarletWrath chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
So it was a dream right...err.. I meant nightmare...

it was funny though u should write comedy but not this's scary..why sesshoumaru!...he's mine...Sesshoumaru...Kagome's's wrong..scary..too

...but..kinda..kinda funny...kinda..

LughnOuTLOuD chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
*lol*omg omg funny*
Eluwei chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Oh god I almost I fell out of my chair! That was wonderfully funny!
Aiko no Kaze chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
OH GOD is all I have to say...*pours bleach in brain to erase mental images*
Burning In The Dark chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
haha brilliant
Lady Inusaki chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
I so did not expect Sesshomaru to show up... Kagome went off the deep end, LOL. I don't really understand, though; was it all an illusion? Or a hypothetical situation Naraku had thought of?
InuyashaCoveredInChocolate chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
(falls out of chair laughing)

(has heart attack and dies)

lol.I can picture it h and fluffly DOING THE HANKY PANKY!OH MY GOSH!(EW)

Your Fellow Writer;

Lugh Lamfada chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
HAHAHA! Poor Kagome!
kazukarin chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Illidan the Half Demon chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
ROFL! *steps away laughing* *finally returns, only to laugh more* OMG, that was freaking hilarious! I had a feeling it could be the one and only Fluffy getting it on with Kagome's mom, lol! It only reasons that something that frightening would happen to her and Inuyasha. Excellent job on this story.
midorikojewel chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
.god. !

"Koi, have you seen this Sesshomaru's boxers?" OMG ROTFLOL!

"Damn you Shrinkidinki!"

Sounds like that scene from "Planet of the Apes"

I bow down before you, CJ-sama
Emerald Amethyst chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
To quote Kagome: "EW!" HAHAHA, that has to be one of the funniest things I've ever read! I'm laughing so hard, my stomach feels like it's going to burst open. XD Fluffy-sama and Kagome's Okaa-san! And baby makes three! hahaha, poor Kanna, pure evil genius work, and it got her impaled, lol. And did Naraku really call her "Shrinkidinki"? haha.