Reviews for A Day As Emmett
courtkneefaygo chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
haha that was soo funny! i think you should have another chapter for when emmett, edward, AND jasper do the "show". and have bella there laughing and recording them. haha that would be HYSTERICAL! hahaha. that was really good! KEEP IT UP!
iloveTwilight-kk chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
so good :)
BiteMe1918 chapter 2 . 6/29/2007
WOW!i absoulutley loved it! (did i spell that right?) well, anyways, its so funny...i can imagine emmett there singing and then edward and jasper too! can i give u some advice? well, when edward and jasper join emmett i think bella should go too...that way all 3 of the girls can watch their husbands and soon-to-be-husband giving their little "show" hahaha...loved it!
vamp-wolf-lover chapter 2 . 4/15/2007
ahy hope you guys did well...and heres number 20! so can we get another chappie tomarrow?
vamp-wolf-lover chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
poor emmett...and eddyward and jazzyper..but mostly emmyett but that would be wayy funny a 20 sumthin guy in makeup, and a cinderella dress, singing im a little teapot, and the oscar meyer song...wow weird!
PiNKBUBBLEGUM523 chapter 2 . 4/15/2007
this is evil! i was all like ohh yeah! an update only to find this...gr. i will remember this. BUT U HAVE TO UPDATE. or else mwhahaha (but i dunno what or else is...) hm..i'll figure it out. UPDATE!
Alice-In-Wonderland101 chapter 2 . 4/15/2007
Hey that was a pretty funny story and CONTINUE! Do it...

But why would Emmett just go along with it?
Guest chapter 2 . 4/15/2007
Haha good one! Continue please!
sunchaser116589 chapter 2 . 4/15/2007
Lol, that's mean, you made me write a review and I hate writing reviews.

Anywho, I loved the first chapter, and I can't wait for the second.
Firelight My Soul Is Bright chapter 2 . 4/15/2007
Well here is me...writting another review, so expect a damn good chapter. (gr...)
Broken Wings Can't Fly chapter 2 . 4/15/2007
PLEASE UPDATE! WE NEED TO KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT!
dri726 chapter 2 . 4/15/2007
Hey, that's not fair! I was thoroughly enjoying your first chapter only to come across a deceptive second chapter! ... So here's your blasted review!

You better update!

(I can only review once after all.)

_ THIS IS FUNNY!

Cheers and tootles,

blufiresprite
Adieu l'apathie chapter 2 . 4/15/2007
Ok! I'm reviewing! You just HAVE to update!

This story is so flipping funny!

Oh! And I have an idea!

If Edward and Jasper are actually going to do it too, you should have Alice bring Bella along to watch her boyfriend squirm! Lol. Punishments-left and right!
HolliiiCruiser chapter 2 . 4/15/2007
i really want you to update so here is ur review.. i liked it and i thought it was hilarious and i can't wait to see what happens next.. wat did edward do that he has to dress up too? I bet he will still be sexi tho.. LOL
Runs-with-vampires chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
haha, that was hilarious. u should make Jasper sleeping beauty and Edward bell (from beauty and the beast). u should make them sing songs like 'My Humps' and REALLY funny sogs. but hey, dont let me influence u, just keep going!