Reviews for Wild ARMs: Ignite the Past
Jennette Enduro chapter 5 . 8/21/2008
I'm really enjoying the flick so far, and you realy have me on the edge of my chair, and my eyes glued to the screen, and I should know, I'm the type of person that can't say in one place to long, and to keep me in the same spot for some time it has to be so good that I forget everything else around me and end up so quiet that people end up realy consened for that someone, and that is where you had me. So keep up the excelent work, and update soon please? Oh! and let me know on my flick, Through The Eyes if you can stand a very unique RP partner.
Kindest Of Lies chapter 5 . 7/21/2008
Don't be sorry, Angel!

Woo-hoo, I like the chappie! _

Don't worry about length, it's actually pretty well-written, some grammar mistakes but it's still great. Can't wait for more updates!

I hope each character (Riley and Alice) get what they want/looking for!
Kindest Of Lies chapter 4 . 5/23/2007
Sephiroth: Pretty much what I said in the last review. If you want a great story, just add more detail, fix the grammar, and you got yourself a great story! Believe me!

Aeris: Looking forward to the next update!

Cloud: Great action, and the chappies were short but sweet!

Virginia: Please update soon!
Kindest Of Lies chapter 3 . 5/23/2007
Sephiroth: Alice seems to be quite the badass...she reminds me of Jack and Jet combined.

Cloud: Again, you need to add more detail, and fix some grammar problems. Other than that, another interesting prologue.

Aeris: I agree with Cloud. All the way. But these minor flaws don't take away the quality of your story!

Virginia: Onward to the next chappie! (squeals)
Kindest Of Lies chapter 2 . 5/23/2007
Virginia: Ouchers, were they conjoined twins? They were treated badly... (huggles twins) I LURVE YA!

Cloud: So they destroyed an entire village without caring for the women and children? Especially the FINE women?

Aeris: (smacks Cloud) Kindly get your head outta the gutter... Anyways, the chappie was rather short, but it did its job in introducing new characters.

Sephiroth: Interesting presentation, but you could have done in adding more detail about their trials and the master and their past life. It would have been sweet.
Kindest Of Lies chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Virginia: GO Riley, GO Riley! WOO!

Cloud: Nice start! Wanna see more...

Aeris: Please update, I want to see more CHAPPIES!

Kadaj: Lots of questions, but I'm sure we'll find out more later. Nice flow of writing!

Everyone: FAVED!