Reviews for You Cry, I Cry
Mermaid Monster chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
I like this alternate idea of Rei finding Usagi at the telephone booth and staying to comfort her. It's so sweet! Wish I had a friend like that in real life. Nice job!
Chibi Kylee chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
I consider this a prequel is self destruct... just saying :p
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Aw. I love Seena/Rei friendship stories. I've always thought in many ways Rei is closest to Serena, despite all the teasing. This was really well done, it made me cry. :P
Jerikagoddess chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
I loved this short. Rei gets such a bad rap so much of the time, it's nice to see her painted in a better light
deactivated-fanfictionaccount chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
so sad, yet so sweet. you captured her thoughts brilliantly, just like you did in your other fics _
Bronze Wolf chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Very sweet. Everyone thinks Raye is so mean to Usagi but deep down, she is probably one of the scouts that has the closest bond to Serena because deep down she cares about her immensely. You did a very good job showing that in this one-shot.
Ummster chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
it's always sad to think about their breakup, and this was a sweet one-shot about Rei's friendship. wonderful :)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
good one-shot
forlornromanticist chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
wow, i definitely will check out ur stories. this was amazing. i don't think i've ever read something that has touched me so much. i like how this fic expressed the real friendship Serena and Raye have- the one when they're not fighting and they need each other. i can totally relate. beautifully written fanfic
Connie chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
I didnt like this story so much but it was still great!
Inara Cabot chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
that was sweet. very nice.
mae-E chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
a well written one shot. could have worked as the start of self-disstrcution. but also stands on its own.

good work.
cardcaptor eternity chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
i love it...but there's one thing i just don't get. how is the friend in need, the one who is a friend indeed? shouldn't the 'friend indeed' be the other friend? ha i'm just kidding.

~cardcaptor eternity
Bin82501 chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
I agree. The American dubb give Rei a bad rep. People who have seen the orginal know that when it really counts, Rei cares the most out of all the senshi. In every series, from the first season to the and especially, the Stars series, there are moments when Rei is more than a fiery miko but a girl who cares deeply for her bestfriend and princess. Thank you for showing just how much Rei cares in this story!
Double G chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
AW! That was so sweet! I really liked it and I've always wondered what Serena's friends would do if they found her there. Great Job! Also I've read Self Destruct and I thought it was really good.